Topic: Tank Girl The Movie

Anyone else dig Tank Girl? I got it on DVD and its a hoot. I should also ask if you have seen it and enjoyed it, can you reccomend any similar films for me to check out?

Re: Tank Girl The Movie

Tank Girl rocked:)
I dunno if this falls in the simular catagory, but Adventures in Babysitting was fun.
this isn't a movie but ever see the english show...The Young ONES?? the series is on dvd I think.(comedy)funny!!

yeah i saw that when i was young i loved that movie ill have to buy that one day

Tank Girl rocks.  I have it on VHS.

Hey Meh...Tank Girl was an absolute blast. I bought it a few years ago when it first came out on DVD. I can't think of anything else quite like it, off the top of my head, but I can recommend Equilibrium and Brazil as two other amazing films that represent a dystopian society as bizarre as the one in Tank Girl.

I'll keep thinking about it, though...maybe I'll come up with something else for you.

I haven't seen Equilibrium, but Brazil is one of my favorites and I haven't found it on DVD to buy that one.  That also reminds me of Kafka another great movie...

anyone got a link or brazil? cant say I have ever heard of that one.

Here's some info on Brazil

http://imdb.com/title/tt0088846/

If you are looking to rent or buy it, make sure that you get the Criterion release. The transfer that was done by Criterion is immaculate.

If you liked Tank Girl you might wanna try Mystery Men and Kung Pow: Enter the fist. Those both have the same kind of comedy in them. Equalibrium is one of my favorite movies, I like Christin Bale and the move kicks ass.

Yea Tank Girl is pretty bad ass.. I don't really know of any other movie that resembles it other than The Fifth Element.. They both have some humor and some wicked looking creatures..

very cool info folks. Tks. And Hard2kill I own Mystery Men another kick ass film smile

tank girl is awesome. XD also, equilibrium is a great film. i'll have to agree with others, you should check that one out.

sorry i should have said ive seen equilibirum and it is a kick ass movie smile I have not seen Brazil and am gonna scope that one out.

Meh, I really hope you dig Brazil...it's so far out. Terry Gilliam at his best.

im gonnan try and locate a cheap copy and will let you know what i think.