Topic: Cameron Romero's The Screening

As many of you might know Cameron Romero (George Romero's son) has been working on his own film for a while now, The name of it is The Screening, And from what i've Read & seen in this interview with Cameron ( http://www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=1539) We might have ourselfs a kick ass old school slaher flick on the way, Be sure to check out the interview & the pics on the link & share your thoughts.

Re: Cameron Romero's The Screening

i seem to recall talking about thsi movie about a year ago. I wasnt terribly impressed at the time. But then again he has big shoes to fill.

To much for me to read at the moment but it is intriguing and he will no doubt get a lot of advantages for being Georges son.. I'm looking forward to what Georges spawn will do..

I'll read this later, but I am definatly holding out great hope for Cameron.  He is the son of my favorite horror director and hopefully has picked up a few things from dad.  But, I will also keep an open mind since there is no doubt he probably wants to seperate himself from his father and create his own voice so that his stuff will be appreciated as that and no simply because he is George Romero's son.

I dont think you could go wrong with George Romero as your father.