Topic: Sunday 8-24-08 on SciFi

There isn't any shit on the SciFi channel today so I thought that I would go ahead and post Sunday's list on here:

9:00am to 11:00am - The Prophecy: Forsaken
10:30am to 12:30pm - Leprechaun 4 : in Space
12:30pm to 2:30pm - Leprechaun
2:30pm to 4:30pm - Leprechaun 2
4:30pm to 6:30pm - Leprechaun 3
6:30pm to 9:00pm - Dawn of the Dead
9:00pm - 11:00pm - Resident Evil: Apocalypse
11:00pm to 1:00am - Dead and Deader

Remember peeps, this is Sunday's lineup not today. I went ahead and posted this cause I might be busy tomorrow with family things so fuck it lol.:P

Re: Sunday 8-24-08 on SciFi

Jesus, I'm really looking forward to a bunch of leprechaun movies roll
I guess Sci-Fi just really doesn't even try any more.

not that bad of a lineup

I might check out the Leprachaun movies.

MacheteMassacre wrote:

You might wanna shotgun some beer or sniff some gule beforehand though lol.:lol:

Nope, still dont care.  lol

MacheteMassacre wrote:

Actually the first Leprechaun film is okay and has a young nipply Jennifer Anniston in it.

I have Leprechaun 1 and 2 on dvd.

Oh thats right. It was one of her first films.

i'm watching the original leprechaun right now

Leprechaun in Space?  That's just silly.  I tried to watch the Hood one yesterday but it was ridiculous.

c'mon now, it only stands to reason that 'Leps' would wanna show off all that bling they've been hording

RIP wrote:

10:30am to 12:30pm - Leprechaun 4 : in Space
12:30pm to 2:30pm - Leprechaun
2:30pm to 4:30pm - Leprechaun 2
4:30pm to 6:30pm - Leprechaun 3

Guy's taking a whiz in a public bathroom.  A little guy with red hair and a green suit comes in and starts using the urinal beside him.  Guy looks over.  Holy crap -- little dude's hung like a horse. 

Guy says, "Excuse me...I'm sorry if this makes you feel weird, but I couldn't help noticing you have an enormous penis for such a little guy."

Little guy says, "Oh, well, that's because I'm a leprechaun, and we all have big penises.  As a matter of fact, because of your compliment, I'm willing to grant you one wish and make your penis just as big as mine.  All you have to do is blow me."

Guy's like, forget that.  He zips up and goes home.  That night he makes love to his wife.  Afterwards, he can't help but notice how unsatisfied she was.  The next day he goes back to the public bathroom to take a piss and there stands the leprechaun.  Guy says, "I've thought about your offer...I think I'm going to take you up on it."  The leprechaun drops his pants and sure enough, the dude blows him.

He gets home excited.  He walks up to his wife, grabs her, throws her down on the bed and tears into her.  Afterward, he once again notices how unsatisfied she was, so he goes to the bathroom and looks at his penis and is angry when he realizes it's the exact same size.

The next day he goes back to the public bathroom, and there stands the leprechaun.  The guy goes off on him.

"You said if I blew you you'd make my penis bigger!  But you didn't!  I can't believe you didn't keep your end of the bargain!"

Little guy says, "Yeah, well, I can't believe you thought I was a leprechaun."

*rimshot*

ROTFLMFAO, that was hilarious