Topic: Say, Meh, I have a question about Morgue Space...

First off, I'd like to say it's great. I've been adding to it ever since I first discovered it. However, I was wondering if there was anyway you can delete for me my reviews on "Resident Evil" (SUPERBIT). I copied and paste mine from MS Word TWICE!!! and they look like shite! Seriously, I'd hate for visitors and members to click on both links only find mush for a review! I have listed over 50 movies I'd like to review and eventually post here. Have you seen "Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist"? It's slow and can be pretty boring for fans of gore and even to lovers of the foul-mouthed original classic, but as a critic, I found it also to be a very serious and smart movie on the renewing of faith. It's certainly a better movie than the crap sequels of "Exorcist II and III" and the better prequel than Harlin's commerical horror-hit "Exorcist: The Beginning". Well, if you can please try to erase both of those messed up RE: SuperBit reviews I posted, it would be good. Thanks a lot!

Re: Say, Meh, I have a question about Morgue Space...

when you submit a review it lets me know, and i then approve or delete it. So YOU can see it on your profile but it doesnt go anywhere else on the site until i approve it.

I fixed it and approved it. Just dont RESUBMIT or it really causes problems. If you type em in notepad or wordpad you wont have the problem you just did.

Thanks alot, Meh. You're too cool for school.

so basically you submit review, only YOU can see it on your morguespae. it notifies me, i fix it, and approve it. or I delete it if its toshort or just plane crap smile