Topic: Saw III 2-disc set in Target Stores...

I have a question: Is it the unrated or R-rated version? Regardless, I'm glad the folks at Lions Gate decided not to double dip with the unrated months later.

Re: Saw III 2-disc set in Target Stores...

Hmmm...would this be worth the $8 extra? Hell yes! Besides I really wanted to see the Amada: Evolution of a Killer featurette and i was so pissed when it was only on Blu Ray. Now im happy as hell. The cover art is pretty bad ass too...so ya, I'm heading to Traget tomorrow!

I was just looking around the web, and it says that there'll also be a Saw 3 exclusive at Futureshop.com...here's the link:

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/prodde … 5Fcookie=1

I wonder if it'll have the same features as the Target one? I have to say, I like this cover art better than the Target one...

I don't understand how Futureshop can have their own special disc. Whats that all about?

Struck some deal I guess.  Hell Best Buy constantly has this stuff, they had a comic adaptation with their Underworld Evolution DVDs when it hit.

yeah its a common thing for huge chains to get a special deal. It doesnt cost anythng for the studio to do. I mean a dvd costs $15cents for them to produce.

yeah OK... Come to think of it I actually bought a Star Wars Trilogy Limited Edition Tin which is a BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE collectible metal case which has the original Theatrical versions and the Special Edition versions in it.
I forgot about that smile

Yeah, at Best Buy the Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit came with the 4th disc of "The Survivor," which was a Best Buy exclusive.