Topic: Worldwide (Vampire and Werewolf War RP Sign Up)

Ok guys who would like to play a lycan or a vampire playing your part in a brutal war in the attempt to become the dominant evolved species? Yes, me too.

unfortunately i am in the zombie apocalypse thread right now, but i decided to create this sign up just in case you guys had something else in mind.

general rules for this universe:

powers and abilities must be true to accepted werewolf and vampire characteristics. no jumping 10 miles in one leap, werewolf and vampire mixes are allowed, humans are allowed, no super futuristic weapons besides stuff like in Underworld at the most, no instant kills or surprise raids on the vampire or lycan (werewolf) leader. other than that have fun guys and remember to protect ya neck!

Re: Worldwide (Vampire and Werewolf War RP Sign Up)

exactly my friend, exactly...i apologize for not being on but i just got new job and i have been busier than usual, but eventually i will be back on

I've never done thios before so I hope someone else gets the ball rolling.

LYCAN
Name:  Ulric
Height: 5'10
Weight: 220
Weapons: teeth and claws
Bio: travelling each day from village to village across Europe Ulric tends to shy away from the hustle and bustle of city life.  Living in tool sheds of unsuspecting farmers he feeds on the "specials of the day" that his host so graciously puts out to pasture for the night.

Lycan
Name: Synndogg
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 230
Duties: Right-hand henchman of lycan leader and accountant

Bio: Was bit by an unknown Lycan and killed the both sides at first but was befriended by Werewolf leader after being defeated by the leader in a long brawl at a base in Seattle. Rose through the ranks at a slow pace because there was disagreements with the leader on numerous occasions. Killed the vampire tax collector to begin the 3rd war (the longest non-stop war in Lycan history)

Hello great site:lol:

Hello this vampires war is so cool big_smile

Vampire
Name: Edward Fullen
Hieght: 6"5
Weight: 120
Duties: Soilder
Bio-  Interagtor for the vampire army, he uses his mind reading ability to learn secerts about the enemy.

Lycan
Name: Jacob White
Height: 5"9"
Weight: 140
Duties: Not Wearing a shirt and finding food and other stuff

Last edited by Bloody Root Bear (2010-05-13 10:13:37)

Mind if I join in?

Vampire

Name: Luke Kult
Height: 5''7''
Weight: 56 Kilos
Status: Newborn vampire, currently involved in the "Lycan Vs Vampire" war. He is also able to fly and levitate other house hold objects: Vase, pencil, book.
Dutie(s): Stay alive, to protect fellow friends/partners/vampires, and battle against the hordes of lycans that come to war.

Appearance: Luke's original eye colour, is bright hazel, but due to the obvious, he is forced to wear contacts, making his eyes look a normal brown. He usually wears jeans and a t-shirt, his brands ranging from Nike to Puma. He is of skinny build.

Bio: Luke was bitten at an early age ( 18 years of age ), and is still considered a newborn till today. It was unknown who had bitten him, but as his family came to realize, he was quickly neglected. Luke mainly feeds on animals, being a vegetarian as he is. Luke has a reasonably fair amount of training, pushing his limits far beyond. He is currently battling and protecting, as he journeys throughout the war.

Last edited by RadioActiveSubject (2010-09-11 16:48:14)

I'm a new player with no side yet.....

Advanced Wolf Hybrid

Name:Mec Sharfang
Height: 5,11
Weight: 110
Other Details:Wolf form is from the arctic so he has white fur
Duties:None Yet
Bio:An advanced spices of werewolf's who has the ability to control his powers in anyway only default is he cant control the time length  hes wolf and he'll turn back human.

New player.
Vampire
Name:Victoria Crane
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120lbs
Other Details:Slender, black and red hair, green eyes, looks about age 17.
Duties:Scout
Bio:Very skilled in fighting, stealthy, training level is very high, able to predict any opponent's next move.

40 TTs to MissVictoriaCrane for an awesome name.

30 to Glen bob because he's cool.

20 to Bloody Root Bear because Vampy likes root bear.

so...does that mean we can sparkle? big_smile

Is this still going? If not I'll stick to Mocospace.com japan and gothic chat rooms x3