Topic: JJ Abrams Dark Tower Movie Updates

Damon Lindeloff and J.J. Abrams are adapting Stephen Kings 7 book series The Dark Tower into a feature film and from our friends at MovieBlog we get a quote from Damon Lindeloff on the projects progress;

The Dark Tower is to me every bit as daunti...

Read More : JJ Abrams Dark Tower Movie Updates

Re: JJ Abrams Dark Tower Movie Updates

can't wait smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

^^ did u post on the wrong topic?

oh lol

I'm really looking forward to this, big Dark Tower fan here, and seeing Abrams involvement sounds really good to me. smile

omg seeing Stephen Kings masterpiece the Dark Tower come to life will be amazing lol....ever soo excited big_smile

I never read the book mainly because i am too lazy to read but i look forward to the movie for i heard a lot of good things about the book. I wonder how he is going to pull off a 7 book series into a movie.  Maybe they should have had Peter Jackson over JJ to do this since he is experienced in this sort of epic. If its going to span over several movies hes gonna have to do it peter jackson style to keep the continuity flowing right or else i suspect some of the story will be lost