Topic: Teeth Picked Up By Lionsgate and Weinsteins

Why it has taken so long for a movie like this to be made is quite amazing. This weekend Lionsgate and the Weinstein Co. have reportedly been in talks to acquire the rights to "Teeth". So what exactly is the big deal? Well in the film the girls vagin...

Read More : Teeth Picked Up By Lionsgate and Weinsteins

Re: Teeth Picked Up By Lionsgate and Weinsteins

Every guy's worst nightmare.  This might be the new BASIC INSTINCT, scaring the pants back onto men tongue

This movie sounds so weird, but it also sound like something I have to see. Is there a release date? Is it going straight to DVD?

by the looks of it i would sya right to dvd. Looks like low budget.

lol..this is some crazy shit..I'm sure the boyfriends won't be bringing the girlfriends to see this one..;)

Would it be wrong to dump a girl after you found out she had teeth in her vagina? I don't know I think that would be too weird, even for me. I agree with Raven, I can't see this one being date movie of the year.

Sounds like another Attack of the Killer Condoms... in which case, I'm down!

It would be scarier if she had braces

The Attack of The Killer Pussy tongue

The vagina has teeth?!?!

Does that mean that instead of douching, she gargles?

Sorry, I have to go and curl up in a fetal position now....

Actually I think they plan on doing a small theatrical release.. Because either Lionsgate or the Weinsteins plan on doing one or the other.. Either handling the release or handling the DVD.. I would rather have had Lionsgate do both since the Weinsteins jack everything up..

It is low budget but this is sort of the upper echelon of low budget.. A couple million as opposed to say a couple thousand..

Agreed Goon.  I hope at least Lionsgate does the DVD because they give DVDs that deserve it proper treatment.  They don't really put much into the below 1 million or so DTV movies they pick up for DVD....but rest of the time, even on ALONE IN THE DARK, they do great.

I do hope for some interesting kills.  Can't really do castration for every kill, so curious to see what they do...maybe a twist on Re-Animator's head giving head tongue

Well largely my reasonning on Lionsgate doing the DVD has more to do with the Weinsteins having an exclusive relationship with Blockbuster now.. I have a deal with Blockbuster.. But I would hate to be FORCED to go rent it there..

Ah.

Blockbuster I have stopped going there because they don't have a wide a collection as Hollywood Video plus I like having new releases for 5 days and its cheaper.  But since the Weinsteins got their fingers in this...they might press Lionsgate to have it only in Blockbuster.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-01-25 15:37:21)

Bleh... Netflix all the way!