Topic: New 300 Poster

Checkout this kick ass new 300 poster! Its smoking!
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie_posters.php?id=9645

Re: New 300 Poster

Yes they are kick ass!  I like the full moon poster myself.  The TV Trailers have really got me going too.  I think I'm gonna like this movie.

this movie is gonna kick more ass then a wookie at an ewok bush party!

Yeah, Zack Snyder is really gonna make his mark with this flick... not that Dawn 04 wasn't any good... hehe.  Posters look badass.

Bitchin and definatly agree with TiM, Snyder is going places.  Heard he is in talks to adapt Rainbow Six.

Still, can't wait for this movie.  Sadly we all know there will be no sequel tongue

zach snyder is a bad ass director. He did such a kick ass job on Dawn of the Dead remake.

I've never heard of 300 before I read this and after checking it out, man it looks like an awesome movie. I'm really interested in this time in history, when Persia was out to conquer the known world.
Can't wait to see it.

This looks like a great movie it reminds me alot Gladiator and Braveheart which were two really great movies, I know deffently I can my fiancee to go with me to see this one..

Well it did make 70 million over the weekend, I planned on seeing it even before the hype.