Topic: Saw 3 Unrated DVD Ending **SPOLERS**

**SPOILER ALERT** This topic includes events of SAW 3. Don't proceed if you haven't seen the film.

The ending of the Saw 3 unrated DVD is different than the theatrical cut. In the theatrical version, the movie ends with Lynn's collar exploding her head, then cuts to Jeff crying, and then back to a lifeless Jigsaw and then the credits roll. But in the unrated version, it ends right after it shows Lynn's blown up head, no cut to Jeff or Jigsaw. This kind of disappointed me because I thought that last shot of Jigsaw was an excellent way to finifh the movie. The unrated version just seemed unfinished. Has anyone else noticed this?

Re: Saw 3 Unrated DVD Ending **SPOLERS**

yea ive seen some stuff that was different like when the guy has to get the key from the shotgun i think it was the laywer dude that went in for the key and then got shot it wasnt the guy who lost his son and the same wit the ending i noticed that too cuz i remember the head exploding theres sumthing wrong there so i might watch the delted scenes and see if theres anythign there

I didn't see the cut version , but my question is why didn't his wife say "Hey if you kill him my heads going to blow up" ????? Instead she just  manages some "no dont" shit , dont get me wrong I wanted to see that trap go off. :] Was there anything else that makes the uncut version different from the original ?

eDogg2012 wrote:

I didn't see the cut version , but my question is why didn't his wife say "Hey if you kill him my heads going to blow up" ????? Instead she just  manages some "no dont" shit , dont get me wrong I wanted to see that trap go off. :] Was there anything else that makes the uncut version different from the original ?

Well you see a few extra gorey seconds of the guys limbs snapping, the ice shower scene is extended a little, thats all that really stood out to me. And at the very end, the screen fades into white instead of black. Hope that helps tongue

Hey sickf**k, the judge didn't get the key but he got shot after Jeff pulled the key off the chain.
I can live with the way it ended, but what about the little girl... is that what Saw 4 is about?
*edit* BTW I have the unrated version

Last edited by DemonToSome (2007-01-25 02:10:13)

yea i no my mistake bout the judge i got confused but i think jeff is gonna have to continue jigsaws work in Saw 4 to save his lil girl cuz thats the only real anwser i can come up with but im wondering wat happened to the doctor from the first one they didnt show what happened to him anyone no sumthign i missed

That's what I was going to mention... the little girl.  It's still not making much sense to me.  A Saw 4?  How the hell is that going to work?  Everyone's dead!  But, I thought the theatrical ending for Saw 3 was pretty good.  The unrated ending sounds kinda crappy... still holding out for the box set.

I don't understand why the UNCUT version is cut at the end. I don't get it.
And I don't get a SAw 4 either. I think they should leave it where it is and keep the mystery there and move on to something else.

maybe Jeff quickly revives Jigsaw by sewing his throat and veins back up  to save his daughter  big_smile

Yeah, I don't get it why they cut the UNCUT version. I went out and bought the theatrical cut 'cause I couldn't stand the unrated ending.

And a Saw 4 doesn't make much sense right now, especially with Leigh and James not attached to it. We'll just have to wait and see...