Topic: James Gunn's Satan movie

If any of you have been wondering whats next for James Gunn after this year's Slither, Back in April moviehole Interviewed Gunn ( http://www.moviehole.net/interviews/200 … _gunn.html ) And one of the things they asked him was (What is next for you?) and here is what Gunn had to say (I'm writing a movie about Satan. However, since “Slither† came out I am having a ton of other projects being thrown at me. So if there's something that comes in that I fall in love with, I could direct that before the Satan movie. So who knows? I'm aching to direct again, but it has to be the right thing.) in this Interview he also speaks of a Dawn of the Dead sequel & a Scooby Doo 3. As he said who knows? what the man's next move will be, However i got a gut feeling that what ever it is it will more then likely be a horror flick, Be sure to check out the  Interview & Share your thoughts.

Re: James Gunn's Satan movie

Yea he just about mentioned that Satan project to everyone who interviewed him. He was really pushing that idea.. I would like to see a wicked Satan movie.. Something where we actually see Satan ripping people apart.. Something apocalyptic..

I must say Goon i like your viewings on how a movie about the devil should be done lol, If this is done lets hope its very Dark' Gory (And as you say) apocalyptic.

I think what ever James does will turn out great.  As we all know, Slither kicked ass and the Dawn remake (for a remake) was pretty good.  I think he'll go balls out on this "satan project" which is something we all'd like to see.