Topic: 2012 Apocalypse

It's the end of the world as we know it.
Share your views and information on what you think about this predicted phenomenom.

Last edited by Shakingman (2007-01-22 22:20:22)

Re: 2012 Apocalypse

Short and sweet..... I don't believe it!

it's about time

666 wrote:

it's about time

big_smile

*Shrugs* eh...

..and I feel fine...

Big deal stuff like this comes out every few years

that's when the Mayan calendar ends
here's some great info for end of the world senerio.....
http://www.crystalinks.com/poleshifts.html

How many times have we heard these predictions?  Theres nothing to be worried about.

The end of the world is happening in 2012?!?!?

Can I bring a date?

its the end of the world? good thing i still got all the canned goods from when it was the end of the world last.

Thats a good one Meh... so your already set for it smile

Wow, didn't now this place was also an Ostrich Farm!

Try reading this horror book 2012: Apocalypse by Lawrence E. Jospeh...a humourous, factual look at the end of the world as we know it...as we know it...get it?

Yellowstone eruption due...North America the worst hit...by such a catastrophe and the facts are in it's starting to buldge...

Solar Flares peak in 2012

Shifts in Polar Magnitudes

Global Warming

etc..etc..etc..

Will duct (or if you prefer, Duck) tape and plastic sheeting protect us? 

Shakingman there was an ABC TV special not long ago that I watched that showed these and had interviews with experts including Stephen Hawkings.  My favorite by far is the Mega Volcano in Yellowstone... I'd miss the blast, but die in the ash fall out within days!  In your list of dooms there should be Pandemic Flu and Global Killer Asteroids too!

Well at least I'd get a day off of work...

lol I'm not saying it's going to happen 12/21/12 11:11 as the calendar predicts - I'm just saying this book I'm reading is quiet fascinating in its factual truths and if even one of the predicted catastrophies should happen - we're pretty much doomed...and I strongly believe - we're pretty much doomed...so when the shit hits the fan - you'll all rejoice and sing 'When Comes the Shaking Man a Nation in his eyes!"
Blah Blah Blah...

Last edited by Shakingman (2007-01-24 00:21:56)

I think we (as horror fans) should discuss something more frightening than the end of the world.  All in favor of discussing Hello Kitty, say aye!

Dude! lmfao!

List of Scary Things:
1) Nuclear War
2) Hello Kitty
3) Shaq

Hmm, 12/21/12 11:11. Is that GMT or Pacific Standard time? Or East Coast? Just want to be sure I put out my lawn chair at the correct time to enjoy...

MD

GMT MD...Watch It All fly Before You Die is the lastest ad campaign for front row seats.

Is anyone really concerned?

Nope.  I like to think that if it will happen, it will happen.  But honestly, people have been trying to say that the world is ending over and over again.  It is getting a bit tiresome.  Just remember everyone... do not drink the Kool-Aid smile.

I was hoping it would come sooner (and I'm not kidding)!  Concerned?  I can't do anything about it.  How would you survive a mega volcano going off in Yellowstone?  If you didn't die in the first week from toxic fumes, sulferic ash and major panic - the lack of food in the next two years would surly do it, although more slowly.  I'd have to say those that were vaporized in the initial blast would be the lucky ones.  The rest of us would just be counting days.

although Yellowstone is still considered active...Mr Bush has teams of oil riggers drilling in the area...encouraging the offset of a major catastrophe...when it this man going to be ousted? But then again if it's going to blow - it's going to blow.

Last edited by Shakingman (2007-01-28 12:03:52)

The mayan calendar ends in the year 2012 because they stopped making it. What was the point on keep on doing it?

But anyway, if the world is really going to end. I want to be one of the first to go, I don't want to kill my family in order to eat. The canned food isn't going to last long.