Topic: Saw Dexter Season 3 Episode 1

I got to see the 1st Episode already, and I'm so excited about the new season. The 1st episode has a huge shocker at the end of it. But I'm not saying what. I even know where you check it out. But if you want any detail, just let me know.

Last edited by shemarvin9 (2008-09-20 01:52:27)

Re: Saw Dexter Season 3 Episode 1

Well I should be getting Dexter season 1 on dvd soon on boxset which I loved but I never watrched any of part 2.

I can't wait to see this then!!  After the end of Season 2, I didn't see how they could carry on but I take it the huge shocker is something that keeps the story going.  Ah, the temptation to ask questions.... big_smile

I watched the first episode of season 3 also. Looks like we're in for another fantastic run.

I just started watching this show and so far am loving it.  I kinda feels like House mixed with American Psycho.  I'm excited to watch more now with season 3 in full swing.

Dexter is a monstrous serial killer and psychopath who splashes blood across the streets of Miami at night. However, he is different from other serial killers in that he is quite disciplined and kills with a purpose.
I will love the theme and of coarse the Dexter TV show. Right now I am enjoying Dexter Season 3 very much!
Have Fun!!!:D

I like this show and watch all the episodes of season 3, but now i m on season so we discuss this lately.

dexter is my favorite television show and i am great fan of this show,I like every character of this show,