Topic: Good Traders List

Just a thought, it might be easier to keep a reference on all good traders in a thread in addition to posting feedback on morguespace for easy reference.

Here are mine so far:

Killjoy X1
Deathgate666X1

Re: Good Traders List

most importantly be sure to leave good feedback on their morguespace so people know who are good traders!

Bullin x1

I just trade with Goldenwarrior from here that you all know but I mainly trade with quite a few buddies too at reelhorror.com cause they know me and I knwo them since I have been a member there since 2003. I know GW from there so when I get to know some of you more better on here i would like to trade with the ones I get to know and hang with on AIM.

I can vouch  for Rip  and if anyones interested in the Divimax edition of original Dawn I be willing to trade that for keeps I just bought the 4 disc set

These are sealed DVDs I have not open
Saw, Saw 2 (2discs), Saw 3 (blueray),Audition unrated cut
I will update my DVDA later tonight there are a lot of flicks I haven't put on there

I would like to say that Goon is on my good trader list now since I got TCM 2: Special Edition dvd from him.

Yea RIP is great.. Comes highly recommended from me..

I also wanna add to my good list of traders or whatever:

Jmh - I just got the 2 disc edition of A Tale of Two Sisters in the mail from him today from a UFC dvd bet we made last weekend.

Thanks buddy!:cool:

^ I wouldnt know if thats so much a trade since I bought it new for you.....but thanks for the thought

jmh314 wrote:

^ I wouldnt know if thats so much a trade since I bought it new for you.....but thanks for the thought

LOL, I meant that you were good on sending me a dvd when you lost the bet like I did with GW(2 times) and DHK once.:lol:

When I lose a dvd to ya(if I ever do lol) then I will do the same for you.:cool::lol:

i would like to know if anyone out there has suspiria or children shouldnt play with dead things,i have some good trade offs.let me know.