Re: MorgueSpace Official Thread

i just Adding new scenesin my  favorite horror  scenes on MyMorgueSpace.
i was going to ten, but they only show 9 but now they only 8 lol.

I still say we need a chat room for members only and have the link to get into it in our MMS so people outside of the board can't login and spam on it or start fights. I mean it's okay for us to fight amongst ourselves cause we know each other and can forgive rather quickly lol.

Not sure if this has been brought up or not but what are the chances of enabling BBCode on mymorguespace?  As is, you can't separate paragraphs or use bold or italics codes and, personally, I don't like that my list of DVDs and VHSs for trade/sale is just one big block of text that I have to separate which multiple ellipses. 

My complaints are purely for aesthetic reasons, mind you.  I'm just that damn anal about being able to separate paragraphs and use bold and italics when I wanna.
smile

I hear you, Lon.  Every time I read my paragraph I think "Jeez I hope people don't think I write like this."  I have paragraph separation withdrawal.  smile

personally id like to take those long ass song lists out of the morgue spaces, one song is ok but a juke box on the page makes for a much slower load and sucks.

What's Morguespace ? Where is it ?

survivalist the juke box is something you add. Its not something that is put in by the code. And SpottedFeather you can see and edit your morguespace from the mainpage by your avatar or by the link under your posts. Next to Email PM is MYMorgueSpace.

Spottedfeather wrote:

What's Morguespace ? Where is it ?

Look below your name and there's a link that says MyMorgueSpace and click on it and then add info about yourself and your horror movie collection and your top 10 horror films, etc........

how do the horror reviews work? do you have to pick a movie nobody reviewed before what are the formal requirements for them?

You can write a review of any horror movie that you want to. Just click on Write a Review in your MorgueSpace. The instructions are right there.

well i don't know if i will ever write a review for this site again because two reviews i wrote were deleted and they were like 10 sentences long but the requirement was 2 sentences. i can't stand the review system on here AT ALL!!!

if they change it i might reconsider, but til then i won't waste my time and recommend everybody else to do the same

beer2mouth wrote:

well i don't know if i will ever write a review for this site again because two reviews i wrote were deleted and they were like 10 sentences long but the requirement was 2 sentences. i can't stand the review system on here AT ALL!!!

if they change it i might reconsider, but til then i won't waste my time and recommend everybody else to do the same

Hey buddy send Goon or Meh a PM about it and they might can fix it for you cause it might have been a glitch in the system which has happened to me before and I sent them PM's and they fixed it for me.;)

ehh ive really lost interest in doing them anymore, but if i get really bored i will

I pm'd meh about this but he hasn't responded yet and I'm impatient (plus those nudie pics I sent probably didn't help my cause) so I'll ask any and all:
been having problems with paragraph breaks in my reviews. Cut and pasting from MS Word doesn't hold and lately when I've typed directly into the template they're lost as well.
Any help would be appreciated, I don't mean to make the mod's job any harder than it has to be, plus I don't like looking ignant
(this whole post kind of nullifies that though, huh?)

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2008-10-06 20:50:36)

^ Yeah, I've been having the same problem.  When I submit my reviews, some of the paragraphs are meshed in wierd places.

Beer2Mouth:
I realize this is delayed but maybe it will help.  The requirement is NOT 2 sentences.  It says we dot not accept 2 sentence reviews but that does not mean it's the guideline.   They must be long enough to warrant readers taking the time to go over there.  I don't recall deleting any of yours.  Are you sure they were deleted?

Deadhorse:
Guys, I completely understand your issues with the paragraph breaks.  I do my best to break them at the right places, but I don't always do the approving.  Sometimes it gets done differently.  If you ever find that they are not done where you wanted them,  just message me personally and I will fix it for you as soon as I can.  I realize this reflects on you as a writer and it is extremely important that others see your work the way you intended.  smile  Hope this helps.

Last edited by moviemaven (2008-10-07 08:04:25)

deadhorse i just got your message and responded.

yeah just got it meh, thanks! For any of you out there with the same issues he suggests typing in notepad which is web compliant
I would think typing directly into the template would be sufficient, but I actually prefer to type into another prog beforehand, so I'll give it a try
...And Maven, you're way too kind (as always) wink

No worries at all.  I am always happy to help when I can.  smile

But do try typing into notepad.

There's seems to be a problem with writing reviews on the MMS thingy. I see that you have to enter it on the main page but when you type in a review at the bottom there is no Acting, Special FX, Directing, etc.....like there use to be....????:/:/

I have been updating the fields then the stuff I wrote disappears, when I wrote a review it shows it twice in my reviews section what is going on? HELP! please.

Nobody seems to have any photos on their pages, is that cause like me they don't know how to do it.:) I wouldn't mind how do you do it?

ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:

Nobody seems to have any photos on their pages, is that cause like me they don't know how to do it.:) I wouldn't mind how do you do it?

I too  would add some pictures if i knew how to do it and on the pictures thread as well, sorry to be stupid but a computer whizkid i'm not.anyway not sure you lot are ready  for pictures of wolfie!:/

Mine is pimped out and I am proud! yay!

wolfman1959 wrote:
ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:

I too  would add some pictures if i knew how to do it and on the pictures thread as well, sorry to be stupid but a computer whizkid i'm not.anyway not sure you lot are ready  for pictures of wolfie!:/

I'm not a whizz kid either but usually get there eventualy.:)