Topic: Zone Of The Dead

I like the trailer, any more info on this movie? It looks full of juicey Indie goodness:)
This trailer reminds me of when I was a fearless teen, I went in front of my freinds by a good 3 mins all by myself in a huge haunted house, (this is back in the day)
I was chased by ghouls, ran into a dark room with a casket propped against the wall and a casket across saw horses. The ghouls grabbed me and tried to shove me inside the propped up casket. I am thinking they could get me in there and no one would know...I freaked and ran, next room dark, green backlighting, leaves scattered across the floor, I hear a chainsaw start up right by my ear and feel the flow of air, I screamed and hauled butt out of the haunted house, couldn't tell you what the last five rooms were. I get out in the parking lot, waiting for my freinds, and from between the parked cars comes another ghoul staggering after me. My freinds exit the haunted house to find me screaming and running across the parking lot full tilt.
This trailer gave me that "type" of feel, I love it:)

Re: Zone Of The Dead

fear not as we get more it will be posted, i do agree the trailer kicks ass. for those who missed it, its here http://www.terrorfeed.com/?id=zoneofthedead-trailer

As of June of this year it is listed in post production.  That's about as much as I can find.

Thanks Possum you rock!!!!

Have to stay on top of the zombies ya know, or they'll sneak up on you.

this is the one with ken foree right

Yeppers!

can't wait for it to come out

I saw this movie at Horror Realm, and I really enjoyed it.  Has anyone heard anything about a US release?

That sound good