Topic: Dard Divorce UNCUT

I just watched this movie and I have to admit,it was pretty darn good,the story was pretty cool,and the ending was great,and Yes it was definitely very,very GOREY,but what do you expect from Olaf Ittenbach LOL.

So what do some of you guys and gals think?

Re: Dard Divorce UNCUT

Love me that German gore! Him, Buttgeriet and Schnazz know how to let the blood free, adult style. I haven't seen Burning Moon yet.

I have not seen Burning Moon yet either,but next on my list of Olaf's DVD's are House of Blood,and Premutos: Lord of The Living Dead.

I've only seen Burning Moon sans subtitles years ago, but for a low budget effort it's very inventive and extremely gory. I just wish I knew what the hell they were saying and if the 3 stories tie together in some way. Ittanbach is definitely not afraid of the sauce and BM is the only work of his I've seen, I'd be very interested in checking this out.

I have enjoyed other films by Olaf before, but I just watched the DVD for Dard Divorce last night and I thought the film blew ass.  Even the FX which were OK were nothing special and original with this current wave of torture films.  And really, a ten minute scene of a nude male chopping up a body and mopping up a  bloody floor while shitty music played?  Fuck that.   I say anyone who hasnt seen it, stear clear. 

review:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_5675.htm

I think I'll take that advice.

I thought the acting was pretty horrible, but the gore kept me interested. not the worst I've ever seen, that's for sure.

I still haven't seen this one.

Don't bother. Actually if you rent it and just zip to the gorey parts if that's what you're looking for. I hope to get a full review posted later. Anyway, this is what I can say, the acting is horrible, half the time the music drowns it out, the story is all over the place and is a muddled mess. BUT the gore factor is right up there! Fingers and toes get cut off, a kid wrapped in plastic gets mowed down with a chainsaw, full body decapitations, need I go on?

Just watched it. Script was trash, acting was terrible, story is stupid and the music sucks. But the gore is simply amazing. We get several disembowelments, eyeballs are eaten, toes and fingers are cut off, decapitations, brains are blown out, hands cut off, ankles are broken, needles are stuck in eyeballs, kids are wrapped up and chainsawed, and more. It's worth a watch just for the gore.