Topic: Neil Marshall's Doomsday Details!

Neil Marshalls first foray into the horror genre was a huge success with the best werewolf flick I have seen since dare I say An American Werewolf in London. But there was always a question of course of whether this guy was for real or not so BAM. He...

Read More : Neil Marshall's Doomsday Details!

Re: Neil Marshall's Doomsday Details!

This sounds wickedly cool!  Dog Soldiers was great.  I have yet to see Descent, but I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Sounds pretty kickass.  Niel Marshall has definately not let us down before, so I'm pretty sure he's not gonna start now.  This film is going to rock.  What I'm really excited for is the cinematography... the look behind The Descent was outstanding, so with the original crew back on board we can expect some really cool shots.

Great news! Neil Marshall really topped himself with The Descent, it was an excellent. Just what I needed: gore, action, some jump scenes, great music, amazing cinematography and the best of all, a hot blue-eyed blonde british girl pissed off and bathed in blood. It will be interesting to see how Doomsday turns out but I really find it hard to believe that he will be able to top The Descent.

Neil Marshall is so hot right now.  His scripts and his directing abilities are amazing.  I cannot wait until this comes out.