Topic: Coming To Town

last night on the evening news they did a quick spot on this movie, sighting that the producer lives here locally and that its a horror film. (Hutch/Wichita Ks area)
does anyone know anything more about this movie??
Carles Torrens movie, Santa is recking vengence on behalf of a young girl?
it sounds good in the 5.3 secs that the news gave it..lol

Re: Coming To Town

Here's what I got:
It's a short film, Horror/Comedy and the official plot is JoBeth is an 11-year-old girl who gets bullied at school. Desperate for help, she writes a letter to Santa Claus asking for revenge instead of toys and candy. Her wishes come true when, on Christmas eve, her enemies get a visit from an avenging, blood-thirsty Santa Claus and a couple of deranged, sadistic elves. By employing heavy artillery and extreme violence, JoBeth's bullies get their punishment and the Christmas spirit is restored.

I didn't recognize any of the actors or the director's other film which is a very short movie about a zombie kid in love called Frank's first love. But as a side note the little kid in both of these movies is playing Michael Meyers age 10 in the Halloween remake. This all came from IMDB so I don't know how much faith to put in it.

Dead Shall Rule... I work in Wichita! 

Here's teh link, including the video segment!

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/4941512.html

Last edited by Mirthquake (2006-12-18 15:08:51)

thanks H2k..kewl Mirth, Wichita rocks!!!!

SPAM

considering they just spammed 5 threads with the SAME message I am less then impressed.

You show em' Meh.  When are those damn spammers gonna learn?