Topic: Cold Prey DVD Art and Date

Slasherpool has received word that Cold Prey will be given a DVD release from Anchor Bay on January 20th. Word is that previous to the much anticipated release is that it will get a theatrical release from Indigomotion a divison of Leomax Entertainme...

Read More : Cold Prey DVD Art and Date

Re: Cold Prey DVD Art and Date

I heard about this yesterday and I'm very excited! It's not often that a slasher gets as much positive buzz as this one! Slasher's are the best type of horror...IMHO. Wonder if there will ever be slasher that scares me though big_smile

Looks pretty cool to me. LOL, I'm a Mod over at slasherpool.com but I hardly have time to post there.:lol:

Thats a weird looking cover since I'm use to the Scandinavian one that has the top half only. Actually I like the original cover better.
I did a review of Fritt Vilt aka Cold Prey a while back http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2718.htm

Can't wait to get an import version of Fritt Vilt 2.

I'm scraping hard to find and watch as many horror and foreign horror movies as I can.  This one looks beyond amazing and I cannot personally wait for it.  Now there is a sequel, is that supposed to be as good as this one is supposed to?

The sequal will be way different,,,,,, its the continue of the first one with the,,,, I  m not saying anymore till it comes out. There is a trailer here if you search for it.