Topic: saw 3

for anyone who got the showing of the descent early you got to see the trailer to saw 3 and to me ive been a fan of these movies since it first came out and part 3 looks awsome and i was reading the plot over and over and i love share you thoughts on this movie

Re: saw 3

I caught an early showing of The Descent (which was very good might I add).  I made sure I was early enough for the previews just to see the Saw 3 trailer.  I myself am a big fan of Saw and Saw 2, having bought both films recently.  When I first heard about Saw 3 in the works, I immediently assumed that Amanda was going to take over John's (Jigsaw) work when he died.  Hint: Almost exact line from ending of Saw 2.  After reading the plot, I realized that John doesnt die and continues with his "games" with the help of a captured doctor forced to help John...and the help of Amanda?  A bit confused with that.  I have yet to figure out what Amanda will be doing through out the movie if John is still up and running.  Then again he is a cancer patient...still...

I liked the trailer for Saw 3.  This film looks like it could be way more dark than the first 2, if thats possible.  That being said as a good thing, this film will most likely kick ass if Darren Lynn Bousman is behind the chair.  He didnt let us down with Saw 2 and I would say he lived up to James Wan's original masterpiece.  I'm excited and cant wait to see it.

so..Tobin Bell is still alive in saw 3?

yep he's still alive and captures a young nurse to keep him alive.

Teh first official saw 3 images are pretty bad ass I gotta admit! http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6253.html

I love the picture of the guy chained in that classroom.  That looks like it could be some fun.  Psyched to see this one.

Yea the trailer is pretty hype.. I'm surprised LGF haven't released it online yet.. This one looks like they will be going back to the original film only this time they will actually show the traps as it happens.. Looks kick ass so far..