Topic: Can anyone name this show?

Okay, after recently obtaining the first season of Friday the Thirteenth The Series on DVD for my mom and dad as a gift, I got to talking to them about another show that was on around the same time as Friday the Thirteenth the Series.  The show sounds really good but my parents can't remember the name and this was almost before my time.  So I was wondering if anyone might know the title.  Here is what my parents remember about the show:

The show dealt with Dracula.  In it Dracula is alive in the modern times and he lives in a house with no electricity (candle light).  The show focuses on this girl who ends up going back in time because of a seance.  She ends up in the time where Dracula originally existed.  When she was in this era of time, she met Dracula and figured out who he was.  Now because this girl was still dressed in jeans and modern wear back in this age, the people thought she was a witch and was going to burn her at the stake.  But before they could do that, she somehow traveled back through time to the modern time (present) and the first person she saw was Dracula.  She recognized him and said, "YOU!"  And that is how the first season ended.  But the show never came back. 

So can anyone help me and my parents with the name of this show?  It sounds really cool and I'd like to learn more about it if possible.  Like I said, it aired around the same time as Friday the Thirteenth the Series.  Thanks a bunch!

Re: Can anyone name this show?

Never heard of it but I use to watch F13th The Series when it originaly aired.

sounds like Dark Shadows: The Revival (NBC '90-90) lasted one season, just as good (if not slightly better) than the original. I think it's on DVD!

Thank you deadhorse13, I think that is it!  I'll have to ask my parents about it but that certainly sounds like the show that they talked about!  Thank you so much!

pretty sure, here's an amazon link with a synopsis:

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Shadows-Revi … B000AQOHO4

Watch the original - but be willing to pay be bucks for the box sets...incredible price. Heard they were being re-released at a cheaper rate tho.