Topic: Saw Video Game Update

Awhile back we told you BRASH Entertainment was doing a video game based on the popular SAW franchise and now Game-Reviews.ca got the complete low down on the upcoming game. Release date, who from the film is involved and what platforms we can expect...

Read More : Saw Video Game Update

Re: Saw Video Game Update

My guess is it'll be a problem solver/ survival horror game.  Bet also it'll probably suck.

I will have to give it a rent when it comes out, if it is survival horror and good enough game play value I might pick it up.

I cant believe they got the Unreal Engine for this game.....that a lot of power for a game based on a movie.

I'm seeing like a "Create-Your-Own Death Trap".  It could be interesting.  Probably suck, but should be interesting

its safe to say we all want the game to be good but all share the fear its likely going to suck.

i agree with meh and everyone else on this one. it will probably suck./ i think the only movie based video game i liked was the Die Hard game for PS1 and it was just ok... i cant see any potential for this one... and i also forsee it being on the 20$ or less shelves within a month of release