Topic: Atari and old games

The only gaming I play now besides with women is Pac Man on my cell phone. I have like at least 70 atari games and need to find them sometime soon at my parents house along with my atari 2600.

My question to ya'll is...........Is there any free games on the net like a website where I can go to and play "free" atari type games like say......Pitfall, Defender, Bezerk, Galaxian, Asteriods, etc......???

I'm old here at 38 so I like the older games from back then.

Re: Atari and old games

here you go  http://games.atari.com/

They have some nice classic games there including Asteroids

warrior beat me to it. I remember playing Pong long before the 2600. LOL
christ we're crusty RIP

you could always find a nice emulator.

Yee haa to Pong smile I remember a buddy had that when it first came to home video gaming and we use to get drunk and play the hell out of it  lol
I have no idea what the system was he had.

I probably wouldn't part with it if I had one, but if somebody had a 2600 and a bunch of games in good condition, they could make some coin off of that stuff

goldenwarrior wrote:

here you go  http://games.atari.com/

They have some nice classic games there including Asteroids

AWESOME, my friend!!!! Thank you so much! I love that game Tempest!!!

Last edited by RIP (2008-10-25 06:41:00)

Zomboy wrote:

I probably wouldn't part with it if I had one, but if somebody had a 2600 and a bunch of games in good condition, they could make some coin off of that stuff

I still have my 2600 and in excellent condition and have like 70 plus games still. I have one of the first ones that came out in like 1980 and the first free game you got with it was Night Driver( I think). And then when I went off to college in the late 80's my mom bought me a newer one and Pac Man came free with it then.

I had a Commodore 64 so I had alot of games on it too.