Topic: i cannot see my reputation comment thingers....?!

that's about it. hmm

Re: i cannot see my reputation comment thingers....?!

They have been temporarily disabled while the site is going through some updates.

Maven's just being nice.  They really disabled them because RIP had so many perv posts.  big_smiletongue

floridapossum wrote:

Maven's just being nice.  They really disabled them because RIP had so many perv posts.  big_smiletongue

And what did you say you last bought today......Zombie Night and ummmmm some tampons.....lol, jk.....well you did say that lol.:P:P:lol:

Whats so pervy about that unless you are wearing them as earrings.

Cemetarygirl wrote:

Who me?

Muwhahahaha.....I guess you don't know me very well my aussie friend..... you ever heard of the term Red Wings? Well I earned them back in 1998 and I know a few peeps on here know the story of it in drunken AIM chats when we use to do them but if you wanna the story then I will more obliged to tell you lol.:lol::P

Cemetarygirl said:

LOL, thanks for protecting our sistahood!:D

RIP wrote:
Cemetarygirl wrote:

Who me?

Muwhahahaha.....I guess you don't know me very well my aussie friend..... you ever heard of the term Red Wings? Well I earned them back in 1998 and I know a few peeps on here know the story of it in drunken AIM chats when we use to do them but if you wanna the story then I will more obliged to tell you lol.:lol::P

Ah a fellow Red Winger tongue Don't suppose you have your Brown Wings as well ???    tongue

I like mine rare, no brown. Never.

i ate the reps.

When I saw this post I wanted to take a moment and comment. When I first started posting to this site last year, a member by the name of jbeannie was nice enough to give me a reputation point for making him reconsider watching and liking SAW III. After a hiatus, I started posing on this site again and amassed 45 posts and noticed that some very generous posters on this site were nice enough to give me 8 additional reputation points, bringing my total to 9.

On one of the last times I visited this site in mid September, I noticed that unfortunately my reputation points went all the way back to the one point I had started out with. I know it is possible for other posters to give or take away points depending on the posts I make, but I just thought it odd that I had lost all 8 of those points that I had accumulated just as fast as I had earned them. Between not seeing them on the site upon my return today and seeing this thread, I just figure I put it out there. I must have turned so many people off with my ramblings that my rep is totally non existant lol.

Last edited by joe91074 (2008-11-01 23:46:46)