Topic: Help

Firefox is all wacky.

About 50% or so of the time the pages fail to load and it takes multiple refreshes and the loading speed is low.  I have cleaned out all cookies, done a complete computer sweep for viruses and cleaned out a few possible defective files, I have run Adelphia internet check...all is fine....uninstall and reinstalled Firefox too....

Can anyone offer any advice?

Re: Help

What about your provider??? Anyone else you know having problems???

Any new hardware or hardware in your system??

Just some guesses....

Are you using a wireless connection? Have you had your computer on for a long time? Are you using a router? Also firefox=Garbage.

Firefox is working now, for now at least.  My internet and everything else is perfectly fine.

I just cleaned out personal data and it worked perfectly fine....guess it must have been overloaded.

I'm actually having problems myself all these godamn pop-ups and shit..but I have adelphia too and they suck ass..I'm always having problems with internet and my cable I can't get have the on demands to work..

download microsoft defender. I use it and its great for taking crap off your PC and also is free.

Yeah, I used to use Firefox and stopped because it was crap.  I just use Norton smile

Firefox has always worked fine for me.  But now MSN is screwy.  It opened by itself dispite the fact I have it set not to and it shot off IMs to some folks who were online, including you Meh. 

Will uninstall it and reinstall.

Microsoft REALLY sucks.  I use Firefox to troubleshoot sites on my Mac, but I use Safari most often.  When I'm on the PC, I use Firefox... I just can't bring myself to use IE, ESPECIALLY 7.  Might as well leave the back door to your house wide open.

Never heard of Safari.

It's the Mac OSX default browser, based on the Konqueror engine.  Very stable.

i've never cared for firefox myself. i've been using slimbrowser for a while, and it's never given me any issues.

when I was using moms MAC OS X we had the safari but it kept shutting down. So we installed the Firefox. The key. Dont run both! Make sure one is not running. If you run Safari, Make sure Firefox is shut down and vice versa. Firefox is awesome. I am now on a computer where they use Norton and it blows big time!!!!!! Norton sucks and I cant say enough shit about it. I mean it. But you have to make sure with Firefox that it is the only server running.

I'd suggest Safari for a Mac... if you have a PC, then pass.