Topic: How do I get my posters and reviews on to the site?

How do I get my posters and reviews on to the site? I have submitted a bunch of posters and a few reviews. They show up on my morguespace page, but they don't show up on the main site, and I don't get any toe tags for them. I've got a really cool grindhouse style poster of Danielle Harris' upcoming film The Black Waters Of Echo's Pond if anyone's interested. And reviews of Splinter and Pink Eye.

Re: How do I get my posters and reviews on to the site?

I'm having the same with photos and reviews. I'm getting about 50/50 on reviews. I think Morgue space is not back up all the way, perhaps.

They will show up on your morguespace but they must be approved first before they are put on site. In time I'm sure they will be.

Bloodwave DVD wrote:

I've got a really cool grindhouse style poster of Danielle Harris' upcoming film The Black Waters Of Echo's Pond if anyone's interested.

I found out too late that they were giving those things aways for free at "Spooky Empire's" convention.  I just saw the sign for free stickers and saw the cool poster.  I didn't know they were free, too.  I talked to Sean about it later and he was going to save me the last one for that show, but I wasn't able to stay until the end of Sunday.  Very nice poster though.

fredgarvin wrote:

I'm having the same with photos and reviews. I'm getting about 50/50 on reviews. I think Morgue space is not back up all the way, perhaps.

not sure what you are saying. Can you elaborate? There is nothing wrong with Morguespace. That said all reviews are approved before being put live to maintain quality.

I've had reviews not show up that are no better/worse than others. Some first time reviewed films. Since the 'revamp' I can't get photos to load on mms.Also,  How do we get to other members' mms now that the link to them are gone from members' posts? Thanks.

fredgarvin wrote:

I've had reviews not show up that are no better/worse than others. Some first time reviewed films. Since the 'revamp' I can't get photos to load on mms.Also,  How do we get to other members' mms now that the link to them are gone from members' posts? Thanks.

Hey fredgarvin, I found a way to get to people's morguespace but it's a bit of a long way around kind of thing...(does that make any sense) anyways, if you go to the person's profile page you will notice that the url up in the address bar of your web browers will say something like this..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/profile.php?id=2243

(that is your profile btw) As you can see there is an id number associated with each member, yours in this case is 2243. If you go to your morguespace page

http://www.horror-movies.ca/MorgueSpace … hp?id=2243

and change your id for the person's whos page you want to see and then hit enter you will load up their morguespace page. So if you change the 2243 to 2227, which is my id, you will get my morguespace page.

Tedious I know and i am sure there is an easier way (there always is) but until someone points it out to me that is how I have been getting there.

Hope that helped big_smile

Thanks Samhain, that will work for now!

No problem smile