Topic: Last horror movie you watched?

I didnt see any other topic like this and I thought it could be some fun.  Everyone here has good tastes, so its good to see what movies everyone just saw either good or bad.

Lets see, last horror movies I viewed were:

The Descent: Kick ass, ending = dissapointment

Hell of the living dead: Terrible, you were right golden

Mortuary: Not half bad, Tobe Hooper really likes to show no mercy for his victims

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Well let me see Descent.. Good film but I agree the ending wasn't very good.. Hmm I can't think of any other horror movies I've seen recently..

the last few have been art of the devil 2 and the eye

The Exorsicim of Emily Rose  on HBO?  I thought it was pretty good, not exceptional, but worth a look anyway.

My last watched was Night Watch and I really liked it a lot; waiting for the next one.

have you seen HIGH TENSION and what did you think about it?
MORTUARY was likeable, I enjoyed watching it.
CEMETARY MAN was very entertaining
as a big zombie fan I liked DEAD MEN WALKING
and SHALLOW GROUND was filmed in such a way that I can relate to. Was that a Canadian film?
I hope for more "period" horror..I enjoyed DEAD BIRDS and the Ginger snaps back (third movie)
anyone share my taste? anyone wish to enlighten me and bring my horror to new heights? as in a great line from NIGHT OF THE CREEPS...."Thrill me"
smile smile smile

I highly recommend high tension.  Its a great film.  Enough gore to keep you satisfied.

Last horror film I watched was:

Sleepaway Camp II Unhappy Campers

This past weekend I watched at the horror con The Lost, based on Jack Ketchum's book.  I don't think it was totally edited yet for the big screen or if it goes right to dvd, not sure, but I will say it was pretty good.

For some reason, I really wanted to see Land of the Dead...so i did.  I dont see why a lot of people dont like that film, I love it.  George Romero certainly didnt lose it.

Last true horror One MIssed Call Two

TiM the Zombie wrote:

For some reason, I really wanted to see Land of the Dead...so i did.  I dont see why a lot of people dont like that film, I love it.  George Romero certainly didnt lose it.

I hate that crappy thing. UGH!

Land of the Dead was awesome...saw it 2 times the first day it came out.

Last film i saw was The Keep...a blend of horror and fantasy.

Land of the Dead is anything but crappy.  I'm sorry but I totally disagree.  I know a lot of people were turned off by the side plot with Chollo threatening to destroy the green, but theres not much you can do considering the humans out number the zombies and they are in a big disadvantage.

The Red Shoes..I watch it on DVD yesterday night. The movie is O.K. to me, not that scary...

Nightmare on Elm Street 2.. my bro rented it so I figured why not watch it again..

Land of the Dead on TV.

Land was on TV?

Woah, sorry I meant DVD.  Either way though I have not seen any other horror movie recently.  Been way too busy.  Lol.

For some reason when I put all the masters of horror episodes on, I put homecoming and Cig burns which I have already seen.  Unfortunentally Cig burns was on the top of my que and arrived today in which I had the oppertunity to view it for the second time.  Great short, John Carpenter is with out a doubt a master of horror.

Got to watch "Bram Stoker's Mummy" on HBO.  This movie was not very good.  And I bought "Night Watch".  Now this movie was pretty cool, in a bizare sort of way.

The 8th Plague  - Indie film, has it's faults.. but decent.
Pulse (Kiyoshi Kurosawa) - Disappointed and bored.

-deadmanwalkin

Just watched all of the documents of the dead in the Dawn '78 Ultimate Edition.  Truly fascinating stuff IMO.

Snakes On A Plane - if that counts I don't know
Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Hostel, and it so did not live up to the hype.