Topic: Fallout 3 Sells 4.7 Million Copies

Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax Media company, announced that its hit title, Fallout® 3 has enjoyed record sales at launch, reflecting the huge consumer demand for the game. Approximately 4.7 million units of Fallout 3 were shipped worldwide l...

Read More : Fallout 3 Sells 4.7 Million Copies

Re: Fallout 3 Sells 4.7 Million Copies

i was going back and forth with buying this game or dead space and i went with dead space but i will get this game for christmas

Just a week away and I will finally have this game.  At least I'd better have it.:)

I havent been enjoying it.  I just cant get into it.  Every time I want to put it on and play i do something else.  Dont know what it is, I just cant seem to hook myself in.

jmh314 wrote:

I havent been enjoying it.  I just cant get into it.  Every time I want to put it on and play i do something else.  Dont know what it is, I just cant seem to hook myself in.

I am the same, although Jonesy (my gf) is playing it at the moment. She has told me that there is a few bugs in some of the quests she is doing at the moment sad

I love it, personally. I love Oblivion, and this is basically Oblivion but much much cooler. One of my favourite Xbox games for sure.