Topic: Todbrowning1

Does TODBROWNING1 need a cool avatar so we can at least put a name to a face (scary as it might be)?
Please vote!

Sha'king'man

Last edited by Shakingman (2007-01-22 22:17:04)

Re: Todbrowning1

Here is my vote!http://onfinite.com/libraries/1092293/c42.jpg

Last edited by Bulin (2007-01-22 22:33:22)

i ad inferum!

It couldn't hurt.  Although, the capital letters in his name usually does the trick for me.

As they pulled you out of the oxygen tent
You asked for the latest party
With your silicone hump and your ten inch stump
Dressed like a priest you was
TODBROWNING'S freak you was

Crawling down the alley on your hands and knee
I'm sure you're not protected, for it's plain to see
The diamond dogs are poachers and they hide behind trees
Hunt you to the ground they will, mannequins with kill appeal

Shakingman wrote:

As they pulled you out of the oxygen tent
You asked for the latest party
With your silicone hump and your ten inch stump
Dressed like a priest you was
TODBROWNING'S freak you was

Crawling down the alley on your hands and knee
I'm sure you're not protected, for it's plain to see
The diamond dogs are poachers and they hide behind trees
Hunt you to the ground they will, mannequins with kill appeal

BOWIE/KISS/ ALICE COOPER/ROB ZOMBIE all make this planet a better place to live. Who is the next theatrical rock band/person who will make a real dent:e, g. be insane, evil and popular; we are overdue. Just being creative without annoying people with your insanity is not enough; you must be popular to piss off the mainstream. On the other hand , THE VELVET UNDERGROUND were lots of fun! DIAMOND DOGS!

To me there won't be another theatrical rock band that can come close to the 70's way, but at least their music is here to stay...

And in the death
As the last few corpses lay rotting on the slimy
thoroughfare
The shutters lifted in inches in Temperance Building
High on Poacher's Hill
And red, mutant eyes gaze down on Hunger City
No more big wheels

Fleas the size of rats sucked on rats the size of cats
And ten thousand peoploids split into small tribes
Coverting the highest of the sterile skyscrapers
Like packs of dogs assaulting the glass fronts of Love-Me Avenue
Ripping and rewrapping mink and shiny silver fox, now legwarmers
Family badge of sapphire and cracked emerald
Any day now
The Year of the Diamond Dogs

"This ain't Rock'n'Roll
This is Genocide"

DemonToSome wrote:

To me there won't be another theatrical rock band that can come close to the 70's way, but at least their music is here to stay...

And in the death
As the last few corpses lay rotting on the slimy
thoroughfare
The shutters lifted in inches in Temperance Building
High on Poacher's Hill
And red, mutant eyes gaze down on Hunger City
No more big wheels

Fleas the size of rats sucked on rats the size of cats
And ten thousand peoploids split into small tribes
Coverting the highest of the sterile skyscrapers
Like packs of dogs assaulting the glass fronts of Love-Me Avenue
Ripping and rewrapping mink and shiny silver fox, now legwarmers
Family badge of sapphire and cracked emerald
Any day now
The Year of the Diamond Dogs

"This ain't Rock'n'Roll
This is Genocide"

I AM A BOWIE FANATIC! THERE I SAID IT. GOD THAT FEELS GOOD!
(except I wish he would return to the thin white duke's style of rockin')

Drink, drink, drain your glass, raise your glass high
It's not the side effects of the cocaine!

Still no avatar eh TB..ya gotta face us!

Shakingman wrote:

Still no avatar eh TB..ya gotta face us!

I'm from another century; computers are something I don't do well with. I have NO patience with any kind of instructions on how you would do this. How the hell can I put up my cool pic ? Is anyone willing to help without being to mean because then I'll have to swallow your soul. TOD1

It's pretty simple really. You need to have an avatar already downloaded on your pc.
Click on your profile at the top of page, then click on Personality, then Change avatar, then browse for the avatar that you downloaded, then upload.
But it has to be a certain size. If it's too big resize it.
Bingo.... there you go.
I'm not worried about my soul cause you tried to steal it once before but I kept it tongue

It's really hard to find an avatar that fits the designated requirements.  And for some reason, resizing it on paintshop doesn't work for me.  I'm still looking for one to keep.  But yeah, overall it's not that hard.

TB I have no soul, so I can help. But just don't eat my liver, ok!

Step by Step
1) Find a pic you want and save it to your desktop - call it something you'll easily recognise.
When this is done let me know.

Shakingman wrote:

TB I have no soul, so I can help. But just don't eat my liver, ok!

Step by Step
1) Find a pic you want and save it to your desktop - call it something you'll easily recognise.
When this is done let me know.

SOON,thanks.

If find a smallish pic you like and email it to me and I can resize it for you and email it back.  I'm good like that!  I charge 1 soul per avitar.

skidog wrote:

If find a smallish pic you like and email it to me and I can resize it for you and email it back.  I'm good like that!  I charge 1 soul per avitar.

SOON, very soon.

Kiss has partnered with comic book production company Platinum Studios to create a new comic-book entertainment company called the Kiss Comics Group. First up will be "Kiss 4K," the story of Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley and other band members' transformation from rock stars to world-protecting warrior spirits.

Kiss has partnered with comic book production company Platinum Studios to create a new comic-book entertainment company called the Kiss Comics Group.

This is not the first time there have been comics featuring the members of the band, but it will be the first time that Kiss -- under the banner of Kiss Catalog Ltd., run by original members Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley -- will produce its own comic-book-based characters.

The co-venture aims to be more than a publisher; it plans to expand the comic-book characters' images onto multimedia platforms including print, mobile, online, film, television and licensed merchandise.

First up from the KCG will be "Kiss 4K," the story of Simmons, Stanley and other band members' transformation from rock stars to world-protecting warrior spirits. "4K" will be released in March as a 3-foot comic priced at $50, with an intent to make it the largest comic book ever published. It will be followed by merchandise including apparel, video games and comic strips for cell phones.

Platinum, which has projects such as "Cowboys and Aliens" set up at Sony Pictures, is counting on Kiss' multigenerational, international fan base as well as more than 4,000 fan sites from around the globe and will launch simultaneously in the U.S., France, Germany, Italy and Spain.

The band members said they will be involved in all day-to-day decisions. "The Kiss comics that have come out were licenses; they weren't truly part of the mythology," Platinum chairman Scott Mitchell Rosenberg said. "This is all of us working together. (Simmons and Stanley) care about every panel of every comic and how an image looks on a shirt."

It's christmas again!

Thought you'd like that TB smile

I will very soon own the biggest comuc book ever published! I'll get a picture soon; however , I'm going through some rough stuff right now and doing anything-however simple - new with a computer would cause even more stress and then my head would explode like in SCANNERS!

Tod, dont feel bad, honey. These guys dont have a face to go with my name either...

We just have a chick pullin' off her underwear... I'm good with that smile

We've got ankles, panties, and f**k-me pumps.  do we need more?    wink

OK, this could be cool. Based on my brilliant posts let's find out what most of YOU think should be my f..kiing avatar. Whatever the few of you who take part decide ,I'll use. I promise.

http://planisterre.free.fr/blog/img/051305.jpg