Topic: MyMorgueSpaces???

What happened to the link below our avatars to get into our Morgue Spaces???

I wanted to make a review for Prom Might(2008) and Mortuary(1984).

Re: MyMorgueSpaces???

Just go to the Horror Reviews link above or go back to the main page to get to your morguespace.  I don't know if we are getting those back or not.  *shrugs*

Yeah, you can "submit a review" by clicking the reviews tab up top, the option is right in the middle.  Also, the middle box with the featured reviews on the mainpage has a review submit button underneath the featured reviews.   Also from the mainpage, when you are logged in you can click your name to get to your morguespace.

I've submitted about 10 posters in the last 2 weeks and none of them ever showed up on the poster page. Is there some trick to it I don't know about?

Why can't edit my Morguespace?
What to update my list of movie !

morguespace is not broken. the only thing missing is the link from the avatars to it. it will be coming back VERY soon.

un-huh Meh, you salted the entrance to our morguespaces, I bet there is Holy water sprinkled in my crypt...Damn you for reading the Classics!!!!

cool

i just confirmed editing morguespace works just fine. I also dropped back in the LINK to your morguespace on the forums under your avatar.

Bloodwave DVD wrote:

I've submitted about 10 posters in the last 2 weeks and none of them ever showed up on the poster page. Is there some trick to it I don't know about?

There are only 4 posters waiting to be approved. Its pretty simple... you just submit the poster, if we dont have it .. it gets approved and you get some toe tags. It also of course credits you for supplying the poster to the site and shows it on your morguespace.

quite welcome. Never meant to keep it off. I had to recode the forums and forgot to code that part back in. It was all part of our major performacne improvement I did a couple weeks back.

Hey, great work!

IT's back.......Awesome!!!!:cool:

Cool man...

I was just curious again if our morgue spaces were ever saved on here???

I have like 1,056 dvds now and weas gonna add alot more to my files on there this weekend but I forgot that I can't get into MMS. Just curious is all and would hate to have to type all my horror movies again on there which would be a pain in the ass to do lol....but shit happens I guess lol.

It's back?!?! Sweet. I'm gonna check that out right now! big_smile:D

I still can't get into my Morguespace for some reason! sad  I'll try again.

Still down Creature hun. Usually when it goes up we are told be it through Meh or someone else, so still seems there is a wait.

The Creature wrote:

I still can't get into my Morguespace for some reason! sad  I'll try again.

I can't get into mine either but I was just curious is all when I bumped the thread up lol.

Dang! I thought it was back up. That's okay Meh. Like I always say, take your time with it. smile

MorgueSpace is dead like an old slab of rotting human flesh just waiting for ZOMBIE to get his member entered into it lol