Topic: painting i did.

I thought some of you might enjoy this being we are all horror fans.

http://a9.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/6/l_e1db46c790f4d85d50eed082af3203c8.jpg

this is water color and liquid acrylic on illistration board
leave feedback good or bad is welcome!

Last edited by ZOMBIExLIFE (2007-02-05 18:13:22)

Re: painting i did.

i dig it.

dude that is pretty sick! love it

thats pretty badass..lovin the colors

that is INTENSE, vivid placement on the colors,  I like the tri symbol with the eye.

I have a tattoo related question for you, what is "vintage tattoo flash" ?
and would dayak tattoo blocks from Borneo be worth anything?
what is "an original tribal tap kit" ?

I wanted a grim reaper tat on top of my foot and the artist in Fremantle Austraila wouldn't do it, said it would make my foot swell up. So I sat it out while my freind got a rose on her ankle. Was he being nice? or copping out?

Looks good man...

Pretty impressive man.  Keep up the good work.

vintage flash is like...sailor jerry..googgle sailor jerry and you will se what im talkin about...flash is the art work hanging in tattoo shops where you chose a design if thats what you want....not shure about the others....but your foot...ya it would swell but no reason to not do it...it was a cop out.

very cool.

Thats awesome.

10/10

Tks Zombiexlife:)

Awesome!!! I don't know anything about painting so I guess that validates my question... what kind of paint did you use to make it?

Freaky, disturbing... very good lol.  Loving the way the colors look.  Hope to see more smile.

not bad ...you should make it into a tshirt and wear it on a sunday morning church haha

its watercolor. ill post some more i got a few. im working a tattoo convention in ohio this weekend but when i get back im gonna paint a split dog and crossed crutches....and some type of motel hell painting...let me see what else i got i can post. thanks for all the kind words guys!

heres my take on bill heinzman from NOTLD

http://a650.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5/l_f0794977e6a8b84a8ad96186f094f371.jpg

and i forgot the zombie mermaid....i got more zombie paintings and tattoos i did ill post some time to.

http://a327.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/19/l_f329a3e4cce2323e329455dad213c616.jpg

I like the NOTLD one better then the zombie mermaid. Just my opinion smile

Last edited by DemonToSome (2007-02-07 12:21:39)

Dang that's good:) keep em coming.

pretty nice horror traditional art/flash there ^^ i especially like the zombie mermaid. very good, vibrant colors also.

The zombie mermaid it's my favorite so far. Keep them coming!

Did Bill Heinzman see your work? that's so kewl