Topic: Fumming

I'm so pissed right now..today I'm driving to work and I see a dead cat in the middle of the road somebody hit this poor cat and left it there so now its lying in the middle of the road and on top of it its 8 degrees out so this cat could of had a chance and nobody care to check they just left it there, me I would of stopped but I had my daughter in the car so now I've tried calling Animal Control and of course I can't get anybody to answer the fucking phone! I'm soo pissed right now that I'm at the point to go back there and get the cat and bury it myself because anymore nobody has care anymore..I'll tell my irish temper is gonna be in trouble if I don't here from them soon..ooh this cat was hit today so you think somebody would come out of there house or at least call somebody to let them know its in the middle of the road..

Re: Fumming

you know what i had the same thing happen. I was driving down the street, dead cat in the middle of the road. I am a big time animal lover and I also was fighting the urge to pull over and get it.

Problem is i am to soft at heart and wouldnt have been able to handle it. I love my cat to much and really dont want to deal with a dead kitty. I called animal control and they took care of it.

I cried all the way to work because I didn't stop and that I just felt so bad..:(

I don't think I could handle seeing a dead cat.  I love my own cat to much.

Raven, it's not your fault.

Cheer up smile

yeah I know..I drove past there after work and somebody came and picked it up finally..

It really pisses me off when pet owners let their pets out unattended.  Just because this happens a lot.  I am a cat lover too and I would have one if my gf wasn't alergic.  We do have a new puppy in the house since Saturday he is 11 weeks old this week and he is all teeth!  It's like living with a furry paranna!

lmao!! I have 5 dogs well two our mine and three our my mothers I used to have a cat but he got out the door one day and darted across the street and some scumbag swerved purposely and hit him..I hear yeah skidog I hate when pet owners leave there animals out and especially now its freezing out here its been 8 below all week..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Posie09/000_0012-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Posie09/000_0017-1.jpg

These our my boys Zeus whos gonna be 5yrs old and Colby who will be 4yrs old

call casting Zeus has it all man!!! just look at that face!!!! he's the lead:)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

call casting Zeus has it all man!!! just look at that face!!!! he's the lead:)

lmao!!! hes the man I'll tell yeah he loves to get his picture taken..he poses and everything..