Topic: Gamertags

Post your PS3 and XBOX 360 gamertags here. If any 1 wants 2 add me im on the ps3 and called rodadod

Re: Gamertags

I just got a 360 and am under Hoxma84  I dont have many online capable games yet but I will once tax returns come!  smile

Well mine is KHABIFLOYD for xbox 360 but i still gotta figure out my internet again. It was working before until i got a new router.

i take it that this wasnt a good idea:(

come on ppl, add ur tags, it will be fun for cod4, gta 4 and mgs 4!!!!!!

BigEvilShawn is mine for XBox 360.

Mine's HammeredKomodo for the 360. I know, it's pretty wierd. But I thought it was funny anyways.

My xbox live tag is b00f - and those are zeros - will have gta4 when it hits shelves, already have cod4 and lame halo3, rockband, forza2 and a few other multiplayer games

Finally got me a 360. But right now the only games i have online is x-box 360 is Halo 3.
I think this is my gamer tag.

KALELJJKENT

I am going ahead and bumping this up as a sticky, this way we can share our online gamer tags, especially with a big slate of horror games coming out soon.

my ps3 is demonarm. Addicted to COD4 at mo!! Put my headphones on other day and got abuse hurled at me for being female!!!
xbox 360 not online yet - microsoft money grabbin b*$%^@~s!!!xx

jmh314 wrote:

I am going ahead and bumping this up as a sticky, this way we can share our online gamer tags, especially with a big slate of horror games coming out soon.

MMMMMmmmm........silent hill 5, resident evil 5 cant wait to get my grubby lil mits on those!!xx

twistedsista wrote:

xbox 360 not online yet - microsoft money grabbin b*$%^@~s!!!xx

Its not that bad.  In the US you can get 13 months for $50 which is only $3.84 cents per month......although I dont know what the UK price is

beer2mouth on ps3

Well i finally got my xbox live up and running again. The only downside is that my Gold Membership had expired and need to get another one.

Glen-BoB on PS3

feel free to add but I'm usually wrapped up with my clan.

Xbox360:

GoldenSimatar

(yeah I'm not very imaginative, but it keeps things organized and makes me noticeable)

I'll be back online this weekend when I get home from SCAD.  I mostly play CoD4, but I'm gonna be crazy rusty since I ain't played since Sept.

Mine is bottledtweaks on 360. Where online is concerned here lately it has been gear of war and gear 2. When I can find it at a local store I plan on getting Left 4 Dead. I don't care about the bad reviews it got for no story line, it is just a killer zombie game.

Xbox Live - K4rnivor107

Usually playing Call of Duty 4 or Gears 2 online. I also dabble in NHL from time to time.

My XBOX 360 is placebobsh .....I usually play Call of Duty WAW, COD4, Gears2, NHL or Left 4 Dead

Mine is  what else  goldenwarrior  on the playstaion network been playing Mortal Kombat vs DC and will be playing Streetfighter 4 online tomorrow.

My Ps3 tag is the same name as I have on here

My tag on PS3 is Morguex (what else would it be big_smile )

DRESSUOUT on the 360
worms
Bad Company
Left For Dead
Call Of Duty WAW

I finally bought a couple games the other day and thought it would be cool to see what gamer tags people had on here.. Went to post the thread and bam there already was one.. My gamertag on Xbox 360 is LukeTheGoon..