Topic: Manhunt 2 Is On The Way!

I remember when the first Manhunt came out and I picked it up for Playstation 2. In the game you play a convicted mass murderer sentenced to death, James Earl Cash. Only on the way to your death you are rescued by Starkweather or The Director. L...

Read More : Manhunt 2 Is On The Way!

Re: Manhunt 2 Is On The Way!

I never got around to playing the first Manhunt.  It always looked pretty cool.  I hope I get a chance to play it before the sequel is released.

Hey Goon. I was just at gamespot.com and that's when I read about Manhunt 2. All I can say is hell yeah! I loved the original Manhunt. It's very much a HORROR game. Extremely violent and scary. I've heard rumors that it inspired "Saw". Anyway, hopefully the final release date will be this summer. I'd recommend to anyone who hasn't played the first one, to find a used copy. Piggsy will scare the shit out of you!

holy shit i love this game i was playign it all the time until i beat it and i was like hell yeah i want more ive been waiting for another game like that makes me wanna go out and buy a PS3 just for this game yea im crazy i no

I have the first Manhunt. It's a real good game. Hiding and sneaking around so the enemy doesn't hear you then sneaking up on them to make wicked kills is cool.
Nice to hear Rockstar is coming out with a part 2.

James Wan seems like the kind of guy who would play a lot of video games.  It wouldn't surprise me.

The best news i have heard in ages. This is my favourite game ever, i just hope it is as violent

this game is one of the best and i hope they dont fuck it up cuz this is one game i wanna see