Topic: lookit what I dug up.....

I was looking around for info on Sin Jin Smythe, cuz actually I am getting impatient I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE...and I found this little tidbit on the web, look at all those leatherfaces eh??????  Texas fear fest 2007 March 23-25
http://www.txfearfest.com/

Re: lookit what I dug up.....

That really sucks its in texas...nothing good ever comes around here..:(

Same.  Closest horror related thing is always in NJ for Fangoria Weekend of Horrors or something cool like that.  Nothing in DC or something that would just be a day trip without a hotel and such.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-02-09 18:03:01)

we used to get emailed regular updates on Sin Jin Smyth but nothing has come my way in a very very long time. Same can be said for Dante's the OCEAN which we just recently got word is going ahead.

Another horror related event that I'm gonna miss.

Being new to this whole horror internet community this is the first event that I hear of, so it's the first time that I won't be able to go. But it doesn't matter, I can't get my hopes up because here in Mexico is really hard to find information about an event. And there aren't alot of this kind of conventions if any.

I pretty sure the guys at reel horror podcast are good at giving updates on Sin Jin and I haven't heard anything about it lately either.

Sin Jin Smyth is a film that I'm really looking forward to.  I can't wait to hear more news about it.  Still waiting for my shirt.