Topic: Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud tonite at 9pm Eastern

Just posting a reminder to anyone who is interested that Pumpkinead: Blood Feud is airing tonight at 9 Eastern/ 8 Pacific on Sci-Fi Channel.

Helmed by Michael Hurst (House of the Dead 2 & Darkroom) Pumpkinead: Blood Feud tells the tale of a young man who summons the demon to take revenge against the family that killed the girl that he loved.

From what Hurst says...basically Hatfields & McCoys mixed with a demon.  Looking forward to it.  Hurst is definatly staying on my radar and hope that he goes breaks from direct-to-dvd movies and into theatrical.

Re: Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud tonite at 9pm Eastern

Just watched it.  Really liked it and I prefer it over ASHES TO ASHES.  7.5/10

And it is a modern retelling of Hatfields & McCoys with one of the McCoys calling Pumpkinhead to kill all the Hatfields when two of the Hatfield boys accidently cause the death of one of the McCoy girls.

Lance Henricksen also has a larger role in this one than he does in West's film.

I wish I could have watched it, but don't get Sci-Fi channel here.

Aww that stinks. Oh well, always DVD.  Imagine it coming out before August.

forgot bout it wanted to watch it but i didnt mayb itll b on again

I am gonna watch it tomorrow! Hopefully it's good. DV-R Rocks!

was it any good? i forgot about ituntil my friend sent me a message on AIM asing me if i watched it cause he missed it also.

It was much better than most of the movies that Sci-Fi produces and imo better than ASHES TO ASHES.  I have so far enjoyed all of Michael Hurst's films so I wasn't disappointed.  There was also a nice amount of blood.

It was a decent movie for being on sci-fi. But I hafta agree that it was much better than Ashes to Ashes.

I missed it.  sad

Damn I thought Blood Fued was the worst Pumpkinhead movie yet.. I just really hated the whole Romero and Juliet aspect.. Really really dumb if you ask me.. I liked Ashes to Ashes.. That movie actually had some good actors and a decent story.. But to each his own..

I wanted Doug Bradley to get a more Pinhead death...like Pumpkinhead slams his head into a crate of nails and he comes out with them in the rough Pinhead look smile