Topic: More Hills Have Eyes 2 Mutant Pics!

FoxAtomic is sharing more love then a .... ok yeah I wont go there. But seriously FOX Atomic just sent us over even more kick ass Hills Have Eyes 2 Action. How kick ass? They have sent over even more blood soaked, carnage ladden pics for Hills Have E...

Read More : More Hills Have Eyes 2 Mutant Pics!

Re: More Hills Have Eyes 2 Mutant Pics!

The pictures are awesome.

cool pics

It seems to me that they are really trying to hard with this film.  All i can expect is that there will be MILITARY mocho guys in here, which i am VERY tired of seeing.  Some big tough guy will be hitting on the women and trying to save them to prove he is a hero, in the process getting himself hacked up by mutants we have seen, and a plot that has been done over and over and over again.  I mean, the second picture, the guys face doesn't even look like he is shocked, more happy than anything.  It's a trite attempt at making more money through exhausted elements.  I want something new in my horror movies.  It's all been done too much

You mean the guy with the spike through him?  Or the two soldiers with M4s?

I have to say I do expect some bit of the "over the top macho" soldier guy we have seen on Sci-Fi and numerous horror films where the military guys act like a bunch of friends ready to go out on a game of paintball or people who act tough and seem injected with botox to prevent little fear to show. 

From the trailer though...doesn't look like much of any of that will be there...but probably 1 or 2 heroic dudes will sacrifice themeselves to save someone.

From the trailer, it looks like a few marines getting attacked by the cannibals we've all come to know and love.  What could be better?

The trailer for those who missed it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amuRAsmvMmA[/youtube]