Topic: Call of Duty Zombie Mode Video

I had no idea that Call of Duty even had a Zombie mode. But once you watch the very cool trailer below you are going to be wanting to pick up Call of Duty World at War just so you can play it in zombie mode.
Checkout the trailer below and tell me it...

Read More : Call of Duty Zombie Mode Video

Re: Call of Duty Zombie Mode Video

This is the one and only game I have played.  I love zombie mode.  But soon I'll be playing Left 4 dead and dead rising!

I have the game and I am playing through the single player campaign right now, I'm not sure I didn't even look, but I think you need to get through the entire single player campaign to unlock the ZOmbie mode......I might be wrong, I'm gonna play it in a few and I'll get back

i was gonna get that game anyway... but now thats just some extre incentive for me to get it. that looks great lol

GOD DAMN thats incentive for me to actually buy a ps3 now

TenderJane wrote:

I have the game and I am playing through the single player campaign right now, I'm not sure I didn't even look, but I think you need to get through the entire single player campaign to unlock the ZOmbie mode......I might be wrong, I'm gonna play it in a few and I'll get back

Yeah you have to complete game first, but its well worth it!!
Gimme a shout when you're done an we can go zombie hunting!!:P:lol::lol:

is the zombie mode on the CPU version of the game as well... cuz i game on my CpU these days... dont feel like buyin a PS3 or a 360... ill get a PS3 eventually... jst not right now... so does anyone know if it is?