Topic: time warner cable

i have time warner digital cable and their roadrunner internet service and they keep shuttin it off for no appearant reason. its pissin me the fuck off! iv had my net down for almos two weeks, and the bill always gets paid. id change service, but they r gonna charge like 150-200$ for an early disconnection fee and i dont want to pay that shit.

Re: time warner cable

I hate cable with a passion. 9 out of 10 times it doesn't work.

I have Charter Cable (both at home and at work) and thought there are periodic problems, for the most part It's been fine.  When I've had a problem I get on the phone and chew someone a new one and always manage to get either some cupons for pay per views or a reduction on my bill for the time the service was out.  I don't have a contract so I wouldn't get billed if I changed either like freinds of mine that have satalite service.  I do have a problems with their billing.  It seems like every 3 months they want to raise the price.

Vander wrote:

I hate cable with a passion. 9 out of 10 times it doesn't work.

i love havin the cable b/c of all the free ondemand channels, esp bein able to watch aqua teen hunger force whenever i want to or happy tree friends, i just wish they would stop shuttin it off.