Topic: Rules of DVD Bartering

First and foremost I am NOT responsible for anything you lose, or for people screwing you. That said, update your morguespace with the dvds you are willing to barter, and then let folks know by posting on this bartering forum.

Try to trade with people you see here alot or people that have a good reputation. In that token if you see folks who deserve good rep, give it. If you see folks who deserve bad rep, give it.

If you get screwed, likewise post and let us know and give them BAD REP. And remember folks, you are responsible for your dvd's. NOBODY ELSE! I wont take any responsibility if you get ripped off, but I will help you out the bastard who stole from you.

Re: Rules of DVD Bartering

Hi I Am Willing Trade My Children Of The Night For Anyone That Has Evil Dead2.also Christina's House For Demons Part1.also Stanely For Sleepaway Camp Part1.also Anyone In Possesion Of Suspiria,am Willing To Barter Something For That One.also Looking For Anyone That Might Have The Movie,demons,the 80's Horror Flick About The People In The Theater Watching A Movie And Someone Put On A Mask And Got A Cut On Their Face And It Turned People Into Demons.

hey louvor this is not the thread to post that on. This is for RULES. Start a new thread smile

Could I suggest people putting up DVDs also include the region encoding?

good idea jethro

Can anyone suggest where I could buy horror dvds super cheap (both new and old!)?  Must expand my collection!

Thanks!

start a new thread, this is for dvd bartering my friend.

I am willing to barter "Land of the Dead" and "The Return" for anyone that has "Saw".
And I will trade "Captivity", "Dot.Kill", AND "Red Eye" for Nosferatu.

Can you not read Ellington?
Not only is the thread called "Rules of DVD Bartering"
Meh has said this is not the place to post trades twice
If you can't follow the posting rules how do you expect people to trust you to follow the trade rules?
Having said that, welcome to the site big_smile

lolroll

lol

BAM!
42 TTs to Howdy so I can barter him for some olives!

I just bartered on myself

^^
I hope you got a good deal.

Last edited by Harsh Creep (Yesterday 19:19:47)