Topic: Kevin Smith's 'The Reaper' Shoots in March

Kevin sMith is getting ready to work on a comedic/drama with a bit of a horror twist called The Reaper. According to Production Weekly Kevin Smith is set to direct the CW pilot “Reaper,” a comedic drama about Sam Oliver, a 21-year-old sla...

Read More : Kevin Smith's 'The Reaper' Shoots in March

Re: Kevin Smith's 'The Reaper' Shoots in March

I know there was a SciFi Channel drama program about a man sent back from Hell to track down and return those souls that excaped.  I can't remember what it was called, but it wasn't too bad.  It was just another cop show with a supernatural twist.  Hopefully Smith can bring something to this that worth watching.

It could be about killer dog shit and Kevin Smith would make it interesting.  I'm relieved to see things up and running.  I can't wait for this film.

This isn't a movie.. Its a pilot for a possible TV series that would air on CW.. Not the horror flick that we have all been waiting for.. It will only be shooting for two weeks as well starting in March..

I was gonna say, what the hell happened to this "straight up" horror flick.  Oh well, it'll still be cool to check out.