Topic: v-day snow day

Hey everyone happy valentines day here in PA we're getting hit pretty good with some snow sleet and rain and we finally had our first  snow day so just wanted to rub it in ur face no im just playing but leave some feedback

Re: v-day snow day

I'd much rather be home snowed in than at work!!!!  Need to change your name to Luckyf**k... LOL

Haha.

Happy Valentines Day!  I wish it would snow here in SB, CA.

ugh! happy v-day.

we got blizzards last night so yep its a White V-day.

Luckyfuck thats a good name but i like sickfuckk better thanks anyway but still this weather blows i cant see my girlfriends it went from snow showers to sleet to rain and now its bak to snow again its just a mess outside soooo im not that lucky i cant see my babe on valentines day that sucks

at least you have a babe so quit whining!

I feel for all you snow bound lovers, I really do. I will think of you this day while I build Dracula's castle in the sand. Happy bloody valentine's day.

Gah

We had about 5 inches of heavily, HEAVILY packed ice and snow like a sandwich.  Layer of ice, then snow mixed with ice and then ice to top it off.  Could walk from my front door and around teh whole yard and barely leave a dent in it.

Took my mom and I 6 hard hours to clear it out.  Was able to flag down a independent snow plow to get the last few meters from the front of the drive as well as a large chunk off to the side we didn't get.

My knees still hurt...but hot coco and NOES3 helped me relax.