Topic: Win 1 of 3 HOST Autographed Posters

Has anyone else noticed that we have had some seriously crazy contests going on lately? I know I have! This latest one is a must for all you foreign fans and more importantly fans of The Host. We have 3 signed monster posters for The Host. I might ad...

Read More : Win 1 of 3 HOST Autographed Posters

Re: Win 1 of 3 HOST Autographed Posters

I entered this and hope I win.  I cannot wait for THE HOST.  Good luck everyone else.

To increase your odds, tell your friends to register and enter. Tell em to say YOU sent em. Its my way of encouraging you to tell your friends and rewarding you!

Can you lie and say I sent you?  Lol jk.

haha smile Use the power of myspace, post on your blog, put a link in your signature on forums... you need a nice poster to go along with the other contest you won. cause i recall you did just win something!

The posters are looking might fine.  I'll enter after I submit this post.

Entered...of course put you as the guy who recommended me Meh.

What if we sort of stumbled on to this site without a referral, can we still win? And can we still win if we won the PRIMEVIL PRIZE PACK !!! YEE HAA!!! I got a card in the mail today saying there's a package for me to pick up tomorrow!

if you want to improve your odds of winning tell your friends to come over and become a part of the site. if they win first, then you automaticaally get the 2nd poster. Its our way of spreading word of the site and rewarding people all in one.

You can win as many prizes as your lucky enough to win.

I hope I win one of these great posters.  Does anyone know the release date in Canada eh?!?

BTW, even without such great bribes as these contests offer, I am glad to refer people to this site.  The news section is fantastic and I really like the community that has been built on the forums.

Who knows, maybe one of the listeners to my radio show will use me as a reference on this contest smile

what radio show do you work for? I am not sure what the canadian release date is. If somebody from your radio show enters that is just gold. smile

There's 3 posters, right?  So if 1 person wins, there goes 2 posters... 1 for the person who won and 1 for the person he or she referred.  Then the second person wins, there goes the last poster... what happens to the person he or she referred?  Your outta posters.  Shazam!

Meh wrote:

what radio show do you work for? I am not sure what the canadian release date is. If somebody from your radio show enters that is just gold. smile

103.7 CFBU out of St. Catharines.  This is a hobby, not a job since it is the Brock University radio station.  However,  we are going to be able to broadcast over the net soon!

My show is on Monday nights and is called "The Film Collective".  I do disussions on different films and try to offer suggestions on similar movies if you've enjoyed the movies we spoke about on the show.

Last night's theme was Western views to describe and interpret "others".  I used Apocalypto, The Diaries of Knudd Rasmutten and Cannibal Holocaust.

Other themes we have tackled recently were the progression of Vampire films, Transgender issues in film and the mockumentary.

I am always looking for a good theme and interesting guests...

So when are you gonna have me on as a guest? smile

TiM the Zombie wrote:

There's 3 posters, right?  So if 1 person wins, there goes 2 posters... 1 for the person who won and 1 for the person he or she referred.  Then the second person wins, there goes the last poster... what happens to the person he or she referred?  Your outta posters.  Shazam!

Not following your logic.

1st Prize - chosen at random
2nd prize - person who refered first prize
3rd prize - randomly chosen.

Meh wrote:

So when are you gonna have me on as a guest? smile

Hmmm, this is doable.

So, do you know anything about movies smile

Seriously though, that would be great.  It would be neat to do a show about fan sites where we look back on the movie(s) that turned us into such film geeks.

Now there is a question for one of your contests:

"What is the movie that turned you from a casual watcher to a film fanatic?"

since it seems this contest was far to confusing for folks I have changed it to a simply EMAIL in contest.

I was just pulling your chain, Meh.  Sorry if it bugged you.  smile