Topic: just wanted to say hi to horror-movies.ca members

ive just registered so just wanted to say hi to everyone and ask what is horror-movies.ca about. what do u do on here?

thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Re: just wanted to say hi to horror-movies.ca members

Welcome!

We mostly talk about horror movies, and the .ca means it's Canadian.

Sometimes people post drunk (typical for us Canucks), but that's for another thread...

the .ca just means the domain was registered in canada. The site is definitely not canadian.

This site is worldwide! and the best horror site on the internet. cool

whats the site then meh?

?

Aloha to you Darkly, enjoy this strange little site tongue   o/

hello welcome well we talk about horror(of course), and pretty much whatever is on our minds or whatever we want

its a forum... unlike any other forum you will ever join. us long timers know each other pretty well and we love new people and eating their brains lol just kidding... but seriously. we talk about just about anything on this site

I also just registered on this site yesterday and haven't gotten around to posting a thread on it so I figured I'd post on this one and save some space. I've actually been reading this site for quite some time finally decided to go ahead an register so I could put my opinion out there when necessary. Just curious but how did everyone feel about "Mirrors"?

There are several reviews posted here by members.  Mine is among them but I'll just go ahead and tell you I was not excited about it in the least.  I was rather disappointed. 

Here is a link where you can find all of them.  smile

http://www.horror-movies.ca/search.php? … mit=Search

Welcome to you both, btw.  smile

Last edited by moviemaven (2008-12-14 23:52:49)

Darkly Nightshade {ALove} wrote:

ive just registered so just wanted to say hi to everyone and ask what is horror-movies.ca about. what do u do on here?

Anyone can register but to become a member you must pass the blood initiation. smile

Suspiria_89 wrote:
Darkly Nightshade {ALove} wrote:

Anyone can register but to become a member you must pass the blood initiation. smile

Blood initiation? Really? Ok you convinced me, lets go.

Some of you guys might know me from PT. my username there was kittycats_delight. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I will post some pics of Artica my puppers in a little bit.

Michelle

Welcome CooraDes. smile