Topic: Anna Nicole Smith

Ok I just have to post something about this its the most bizarre thing I've read these days going from her sons death until now..WTF? now there saying Za Za Gabor one of many husbands might be the father to her child..What? the only person I feel bad for is that little girl..

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

i gotta admit this really was a wierd breaking news story for me as well. WTF is going on with her family? Who is next?

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

It just get weirder and weirder, huh.  Well a judge said they have to preserve the body for 10 days so they can get a DNA sample to match against the baby (so that someone can't later switch the baby) and a DNA sample of the baby to prove paternity.  There will be a huge legal battle because no Last Will is known, the baby was born in the Bahamas (that may be Smiths listed home of residence and where the baby is right now with friends), and there seems to be some question of was she legally married to Howard K. Stern or not.

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

I wonder that too first her son and now her its just bizaar..I can't stop reading about it though I want to know who the father is and how she died..I've read about that skidog all that information there its just a really odd situtation..

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

I'm confused.

RIP Anna Nicole Smith.

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

Yea I couldn't believe this when I first saw something about it online.. I thought it was like a joke or something.. Sad really..

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

This is weird Her son just died and Goon i agree with u i throught a joke my girlfriend told me she died and i was like dude she cant die thats not normal and she made me get on the cpu and i saw it and i was like its a joke theres no way she died it was just sooo hard to believe and it really sad that she died and i feel for the lil girl cuz she no longer has anyone there for her

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

Unlike the majority of you, I wasn't and am still not too interested in miss Smith's death. I never really liked Anna Nicole Smith, or considered her that great or productive a person. Yet, she was till a person and it was a shame things happened the way they did. Especially after the death of her son.

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

What Leon just said are my feelings also...

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

I second that.

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

sickf**k wrote:

it really sad that she died and i feel for the lil girl cuz she no longer has anyone there for her

I see your point SF, however there is a part of me that wonders if her death is the best chance the child has for a semi-normal life in a somewhat healthy stable environment.  I am still amazed at the amount of coverage the death has been getting, its really overkill.

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

Why are people so damn upset? What did she ever do? And people have the balls to compare her to Marilyn Monroe? You got to be kidding me.

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

I don't know..I've never really cared for her at all..I just made this topic because I thought it was just the most bizaare thing I've read and the only person I feel sorry for is her daughter because that little girl is gonna have nothing but shit for the rest of her life because none will leave her alone about it..

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

Vander wrote:

Why are people so damn upset? What did she ever do? And people have the balls to compare her to Marilyn Monroe? You got to be kidding me.

Thank you Vander. At least I know now I'm not the only getting irritated about the bullshit comparison between her and Monroe. I vented my opinion on the sister site already so I wont bog down too much but honestly, this whole media play is bullshit. She left behind a legacy of greed, selfishness and manipulation. She did nothing selfless. She did nothing to deserve the media attention she is getting. She led a life of tragedy but it was a life she chose over and over again. she did nothing to bring herself or her kids out of it. If anything, she buried her kids deeper in it. I feel for the death of her son. I say, more than anything, guilt started to creep up on her. Past mistakes finally closing around her. But she was in no way a strong woman. Not to abandon her daughter. And the reason why the paternity of her daughter remains a mystery right now is because she was using her daughter as leverage and manipulation. I'm sick of hearing about the whole damn thing. Personally, I have no feelings of loss or sympathy for her death. Her daughter is the one I feel for. She will continue to be used as a pawn for the rest of her life.

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

fireyredhead wrote:
Vander wrote:

Why are people so damn upset? What did she ever do? And people have the balls to compare her to Marilyn Monroe? You got to be kidding me.

Thank you Vander. At least I know now I'm not the only getting irritated about the bullshit comparison between her and Monroe. I vented my opinion on the sister site already so I wont bog down too much but honestly, this whole media play is bullshit. She left behind a legacy of greed, selfishness and manipulation. She did nothing selfless. She did nothing to deserve the media attention she is getting. She led a life of tragedy but it was a life she chose over and over again. she did nothing to bring herself or her kids out of it. If anything, she buried her kids deeper in it. I feel for the death of her son. I say, more than anything, guilt started to creep up on her. Past mistakes finally closing around her. But she was in no way a strong woman. Not to abandon her daughter. And the reason why the paternity of her daughter remains a mystery right now is because she was using her daughter as leverage and manipulation. I'm sick of hearing about the whole damn thing. Personally, I have no feelings of loss or sympathy for her death. Her daughter is the one I feel for. She will continue to be used as a pawn for the rest of her life.

awsomelly said firey wink

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

why thank you Raven!

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

She od'ed  on Trimspa !.....
The only thing scary about the death of her is that scum howard k. stern, since they were never married and her son is dead the baby is sole heir to whatever money that was hers so he wants to get his hands on her too....

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

I heard on tv, a news channel even, someone saying she is like our own Princess Di. and it made me kinda sick to my stomach.

I mean really... why are we mourning her death? I feel sorry for her daughter, but other then that (and even that tbh) I don't care. It's like the media has nothing better to talk about...

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

Oh My God you have got to be kidding me?!?! Princess Di? Our own Princess Di? Great, just frakkin great! So now the rest of the world sees American pop culture as her being at the head of it?!?! I think not!

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

You know whats really sad is that her daughter will have to grow up without a mother, haunted by her slutty drug addicted mother's shadow. I hope she doesnt befall the same lifestyle, and fate her brother did. Some are comparing Anna Nichole to the pop icon Marylyn Monroe, how can you compare a Monet to a Tijuana velvet painting.

Last edited by loneranger zombie (2007-02-14 18:28:43)

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

but, honestly....what did Marlyn Monroe ever do that was significant either?  Have you ever watched an entire one of her films, can you name more than 2 of her movies?

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

Marilyn Monroe not only was a beautiful woman with alot of unsung talent, she moved an entire population along out of a virtual Dark Age. When she hit the screens and cameras, Marilyn had a personality that radiated out of the camera and not only did men fall in love with that, but women saw their inner desires and fantasies to be more reckless, to act with more abandon. Marilyn unlocked all kinds of doors for women of the era. Unfortunately, she was not taken very seriously. She did try for other roles, more serious roles. Studio execs felt that it would ruin their chances of having a good turn out if people saw that their favorite blond bombshell had a brain as well. After several years, she became an alcoholic, trying to deal with what Hollywood was doing to her. She tried to make it big, in a way that most people did. She didnt sell herself, she didnt go out and try to stir up the rumors. She simply tried to live her life. Granted, she wasnt perfect. But I would rather see pics of Marilyn on a stamp over pics of Nicole on a stamp any day.

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

War, genocide, famine, climate problems, government scandle and the most talked about topic in the media is a methadone addict who ODed in a hotel room.  Makes me ill...

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

LMAO! yes short and to the very blunt point. Thank you!

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

skidog wrote:

War, genocide, famine, climate problems, government scandle and the most talked about topic in the media is a methadone addict who ODed in a hotel room.  Makes me ill...

Of course. Soldiers die every damn day and all people care about is celebrities personal lives.