Topic: Your All Time SK Film is...

Pick one from this list and only one.
Thanks
Shake

Re: Your All Time SK Film is...

I chose Creepshow because Maximum Overdrive wasn't one of the choices.

"This machine just called me an asshole!"

Might be going with Creepshow as THE STAND isn't there.

But, which Salem's Lot do you speak of?  The recent or Tobe Hooper's original?

I had to pick Pet Semetary since the overlooked but great film the Night Flier wasn't on the list

I picked Stand By Me even though it is not a horror film.  However, my favourite Steven King film is the Stand.  Ok, I know that it technically is a miniseries but it is on DVD like all the other films so it counts in my books smile

Mind you, Misery is one of my favourite King films too.

I love any movie that give me another reason not to have sexy thoughts about Kathy Bates.

That was very difficult.  I went with "Creepshow".

Why isnt The Stand on the list. even thou its a mini sieries, I still consider it a film. But I will go with Misery. Kathy Bates was great, I can see why they gave her an Oscar for that perfomance.

went with carrie since the stand is not their

If I could have included all the films I would have but it's limited to the amount I had access to maybe I should have put NONE OF THE ABOVE and allowed you to choose one not on the list - the thought crossed my mind - I've never seen The Stand so I listed the most popular. I have an idea....

But if possible choose one from this list. smile

The Shinning is a great movie. My all time favorite Jack Nicholson performance, and he had a lot. The mini series that came out in the 1990, I think, was damn good to.

Salem's Lot