Topic: Happy Bloody Christmas!!

Hello,

I'm Elle-Louise and new to this site. It looks cool though.

Just wanted to ask is this a good site for all things Horror?

Also wanted to say to everyone, being in the Christmas Spirit, Happy Christmas for the day and hope everyone enjoys it!

smile

Re: Happy Bloody Christmas!!

welcome nightshade. nice to have you! have some fun  and enter the holiday contests smile

It is so the place for all things horror! I'm gonna call you Venom.  or maybe VN when I am really lazy.
Welcome to the site! It really is awesome and full of awesome people.

Hello there, welcome and happy xmas big_smile
Just wanted to ask, did you read the name of the site when you signed up???

Or we can call you nightshade...cause that's what Meh called you, but I think venom sounds pretty awesome! haha.

LOL thanks and yeah I did Macho, it's just I've been to a lot of sites claiming they have a great horror arena and it's been pitiful I've been trying to find the real deal. I think this is it big_smile

Thanks Vamp_Slayer smile have to admit I like the thought of Venom >ponders<, yeah I do like that

Well, don't think it is, know it is. You found the real deal here.
This place is full of true horror. The worst of all being..........................

My Jokes lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Surely they aren't that bad Macho tongue

haha i cant say we are THE horror site. We just have fun. we chat horror, avoid the drama, dont tolerate trolls and douche bags and just try to have fun. There are TONS of great horror sites and we just like to think this is one of em.. not the best one smile

I understand Meh but thank you for letting me be a part of this one. And for all being so nice which in itself is scary tongue I am not use to such warm welcomes.

Oh Meh...the modesty. Just be bad for once. Let your true feelings show. People who are not a part of this site are blind and led astray.

sad can I ask how did you guys find a decent picture for your AVATAR part? I'm looking everywhere and >no pun intended< getting nowhere sad can anyone help me?

Venomous Nightshade wrote:

I am not use to such warm welcomes.

Well in that case fuck off and leave us alone tongue

Better now? big_smile

See I told you my jokes were bad wink

Venomous Nightshade wrote:

sad can I ask how did you guys find a decent picture for your AVATAR part? I'm looking everywhere and >no pun intended< getting nowhere sad can anyone help me?

Google my dear, Google big_smile

smile thank you Macho x  >gives a kiss on the hand for being such a gentleman<

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

Oh Meh...the modesty. Just be bad for once. Let your true feelings show. People who are not a part of this site are blind and led astray.

haha i will work harder at being a douche bag. But then I wouldnt get al the ladies smile Seriously though I believe you will get out of things what you put into it. Being a jerk never gets you far. Just ask Goon... err i mean nothing. ( just kidding gooner )

this is a great forum. i belong or belonged to a dozen places and this is the best place. all the mods here are fair and do not play favoriates. great contests and prozes too. welcome

thank you Godzilla_Rules smile x, thank you to everyone else as well, you've all made me feel welcome and put a great smile on my face

Merry Happy smile

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/dragonaut13/santa13.jpg

I think you look sooo cute in that dress horsie big_smile But Santa is gonna be pissed when he finds out you flipped him the bird tongue

he's gonna be even more pissed that I wasn't wearing my diaper tongue

Like they always say "It's better to be pissed off than pissed on" cool

urine for a surprise too macho

I doubt it big_smile
The amount of times you've had the piss taken out of you I'm sure you're just a dessicated husk by now.
It's been so easy we all thought you'd had a catheter fitted lol:lol: