Re: What's the last horror tv show that you watched?

Master of Horror, dont remember which episode.

Dexter Season 3 Episode 1....such a great show!

The Latest episode of Supernatural

I'm up to Season 3 Episode 5 of Dexter. The show still kicks ass (and it's been green-lit for at least 2 more seasons!).

Travel Channel - Most Haunted places in USA

Watched some dexter, waiting for supernatural to come on.

true blood

Dexter

Definately Supernatural.  I love the show.  Got season 3 for a great deal on "Black Friday".

HHmmmm and i am re-watching "Angel" again.  Season one.  Each episode is one workout on eliptical trainer in the morning.

I watched MOH We All Scream For Ice Scream last night. It was the last one that I had yet to see.

Dexter Season 3 Finale. I want Season 4 now!!

HauntedTrousers wrote:

Dexter Season 3 Finale. I want Season 4 now!!

Same here. I'm so sad that the season is over. sad

Fear Itself - Community. Pretty creepy. More like a good Twilight Zone episode than a Masters Of Horror, but still good.

Tales of the crypt season one. I love the episode with the killer Santa Clause.

X-Files

MOH, Deer Woman

I was more of a tales from the cypt and x file guy.  I recently was told from someone (Have not seen yet). 

American Gothic (1995 Gary Cole/ Lucas Black/ Paige Turco/ Brenda Bakke).

Was great but only lasted one season.  Most likely due to the quality of TV shows going on at that time and not enough exposure (I never heard about it untill now).

It was created by Shaun Cassidy , it suffered the same fate as another Cassidy show which is the reason he watched it called Invasion. Sam Raimi was the executive producer.

He mentioned how it is pretty creepy (very rare quaity in a TV show, to say the least) and very well written.

Cole, as Sheriff Lucas Buck, gave a memorable performance as the bad guy. The entire series is available to watch for free at Flixster and net flix.

Tales from the Crypt, the one with the puppet, >shudders< I hate puppets

is Fringe  Horror    LOL

I saw the ep of FEAR ITSELF called WENDIGO ,I liked it very much

I watched a one-off programme called Affinity last night which was meant to be "an eerie Victorian ghost story" but ended up being about a lesbian medium (and con-artist) breaking out of prison.  Really disappointing.  sad

just finished up season 1 of true blood.

Nick wrote:

I was more of a tales from the cypt and x file guy.  I recently was told from someone (Have not seen yet). 

American Gothic (1995 Gary Cole/ Lucas Black/ Paige Turco/ Brenda Bakke).

Was great but only lasted one season.  Most likely due to the quality of TV shows going on at that time and not enough exposure (I never heard about it untill now).

It was created by Shaun Cassidy , it suffered the same fate as another Cassidy show which is the reason he watched it called Invasion. Sam Raimi was the executive producer.

He mentioned how it is pretty creepy (very rare quaity in a TV show, to say the least) and very well written.

Cole, as Sheriff Lucas Buck, gave a memorable performance as the bad guy. The entire series is available to watch for free at Flixster and net flix.

I loved this show and was sad when it ended.  I was also starting to like Invasion and then, of course, it ended too.

^ American Gothic was great, I was gutted when it was cancelled...mind you, I still haven't got over Twin Peaks being cancelled and that was 20 years ago!  hmm

^ was it really 20 years ago?  Wow. 

I watch the Ghost Adventurers regularly.  It CRACKS me up.  I love how the main guy is always shushing his compadres whenever they try to say something. 

And he's all like "hey, aren't I cool with my kooky hair and black clothes?  I'm the Trent Reznor of the supernatural world and I'm gonna kick some ghost ass!"