Re: Anna Nicole Smith

What about the people that cared about Anna Nicole Smith?  Don't you think there a little upset with the loss?  I've lost grandparents and pets... it's sad.  My thoughts are with them.

This is old news..... she'll be forgotten in no time

TiM the Zombie wrote:

What about the people that cared about Anna Nicole Smith?  Don't you think there a little upset with the loss?  I've lost grandparents and pets... it's sad.  My thoughts are with them.

Tim, my comment was on all the media attention not about Ms Smith or her family.  Of course my thoughts and prayers go out to all who have lost loved ones.  It is very sad and hard when you loose someone close.  It's even worse when they are young and in good health.  A personal example, 3 years ago this week my Best Freind's wife died after back surgery.

Thank you Vander!

Vander wrote:
skidog wrote:

War, genocide, famine, climate problems, government scandle and the most talked about topic in the media is a methadone addict who ODed in a hotel room.  Makes me ill...

Of course. Soldiers die every damn day and all people care about is celebrities personal lives.

So very true..and also don't forget now theres a new one on the list the Brittany Spears Hair Cut..